E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Song Lianxi. Analysis of pros and cons and trend prediction of the backyard hog production model[J]. Chinese Journal of Animal Husbandry, 2007, 43(018):17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao, FB, Chen, J. , Carter, C. , Huang, JK, Rozelle, S. Market Development and the Rise and Fall of Backyard Hog Production in China. The Developing Economies ,2011,(2): 203 -222. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Rong, Ouyang Xi. The characteristics and reasons analysis of the withdrawal of scattered-raising households under the structural changes of the pig industry——Based on the survey of 274 farmers in Leshan City, Sichuan Province[J]. China Journal of Animal Husbandry, 2015(16): 34 -38. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chunming, Hao Qingsheng, Zhou Yang. Research on the cost efficiency and influencing factors of free-range dairy cattle breeding in my country[J]. China Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, 2018, 054(011):123-127. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jing, Chen Yuping, Ding Shijun. The impact of the “package” subsidy policy on the large-scale process of China’s pig breeding——Estimation based on the double difference method[J]. China Rural Economy, 2015, 000(004): 29-43 . [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaoping, Gao Hongyang. Analysis of the cause of the trend of large-scale pig breeding in my country[J]. Journal of Sichuan Normal University (Social Science Edition), 2015, v. 42; No. 213(006):38-44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yang, Hao Qingsheng. Research on the efficiency of free-range pig breeding and its influencing factors in my country under the new economic normal [J]. Heilongjiang Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, 2018(18): 34-38. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yimin, Luo Xiaowen. Analysis of willingness to cooperate with pig farmers in professional farmer cooperatives——Based on the survey data of the pig industry in Hunan Province[J]. Heilongjiang Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, 2016(16): 23-26. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Chen, Jia Fu, Xu Xuchu. Analysis on the Growth of Farmer Cooperatives from the Perspective of Rebalancing and Performance——Analysis of Multiple Cases of Pig Breeding Cooperatives[J]. China Rural Observation, 2017(03): 72-86 . [Google Scholar]
- Hu Kai, Gan Xiaoqing. Research on the optimal breeding scale of farmers in the pig supply chain of the “company + farmers” model[J]. System Engineering Theory and Practice, 2013, 33(5):1200-1206. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoheng, Zhou Yingheng, Zhang Peng. Estimation of the environmental efficiency of pig breeding in China: Taking the surplus of nitrogen in manure as an example[J]. Agricultural Technology Economy, 2015(05): 92-102. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Gangyi, Lu Fengjun, Shan Fubin. Price-based revenue sharing game analysis: Taking the order-led health pig farming industry chain organization model as an example [J]. Exploration of Economic Issues, 2011(06): 88-92 . [Google Scholar]
- Xu Biao, Shi Liang, Liu Yang. Research on the large-scale evolution model of the pig breeding industry in my country [J]. Issues of Agricultural Economics, 2015(2): 21-26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.