E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||BFS2020-Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Amdt.J. Role of Product related Conversations in the Diffusion of a New Product. Journal of Marketing Resarch ,4, 2015, pp.291 - 295. [Google Scholar]
- Soderlund, Magnus. Customer Satisfaction and Its Consequences on Customer Behavior Revisited. International Journal of Service Industry Management. 9(2). 2018, pp.169~ 188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Godes, David, Dina Mayzlin. Using Online Conversations to Study Word-of-Mouth Communication Marketing Science. 2016. 23(4) [Google Scholar]
- Neveen F.Awad & Arik Ragowsky. Establishing Trust in Electronic Commerce Through Online Word of Mouth: An Examination Across Genders [J]. Journal of Management Information Systems, 2017(24): 101-121 [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Wenming, Wang Xu, Fan Xi. The relationship between online word-of-mouth and purchase intention based on social capital in the socialized e-commerce environment [J]. Nankai Management Review, 2014, 17(04): 140-150+160. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Changzheng, He Sama, Wang Kui. Research on the usefulness perception of additional comments in Internet word-of-mouth [J]. Management Science, 2015, 28(03): [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.