E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Deng, Q.D, et al. “Active tectonics and earthquake activities in China.” Earth Science Frontiers 10. SUPP (2003): 66-73. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X.W, et al. “Coseismic reverse-and oblique-slip surface faulting generated by the 2008 Mw 7.9 Wenchuan earthquake, China.” Geology 37.6 (2009): 515-518. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Y.R, et al. “Engineering treatment of slope & landslide.” Beijing: China (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, A.M., Jun, S., Xin, G. “Model experiment study on the different reinforcement effects of unbonded anchor cable and full-length bonded anchor cable in rock engineering.” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 24.15 (2005): 2. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, L.K., Zhang, P.W., Wang, F. “Several mechanical concepts for anchored structures in rock and soil.” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 34.4 (2015): 668-682. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L.W., Li S.C. “Current State and Development of Anchorage Support for Rocks and Soils.” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering (2003): S1. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., Chen, SH. “Analytical solution for load transfer along anchored section of prestressed anchor cable.” Rock and Soil Mechanics 36.6 (2015): 1667-1675. [Google Scholar]
- You, CA. “Mechanical analysis on wholly grouted anchor.” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 19.3 (2000): 339-341. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.