E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Caverson I G,Lowry D.Case Study—Railway Embankment Widening for CN Rail and GO Transit[M]. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Junfei. Estimation of the Influence of Outer Pile of Existing Railway on Subgrade Settlement [J]. Railways Standard ,2014,58(S1)126-128 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xingrong. Design and Practice of Subgrade Widening Engineering for Passenger Dedicated Line [J].]; and Railway Standard Design ,2014(1):38-41. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Quan, Gao Baisong, Li Jingyuan, Xiao Feizhi, Xu Jun. A Study on Subgrade Construction of New Line Near Existing Ballast High Speed Railway [J].] High Speed Railway Technology 7(02):15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Quan, Gao Baisong, Li Jingyuan, Study on the Construction Scheme of et al. New Line near existing Ballastless High Speed Railway Subgrade High Speed Railway Technology, v.7;No.37(02) : 19-23.,2016 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Runqian. A Study on the Settlement Control of the Broad Section of Subgrade of a High Speed Railway [J].] Railway Standard Design 2017(05):61-64.2014/58(S1):126-128. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Mingchao. A Study on the Control Technology of Subgrade Settlement Deformation of High Speed Railway Subgrade Railway Survey ,2019,45(04):46-49. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuanhao, Hu Zhongchun, Ren Gao, Zhang Congrui, Jiao Jinqiang. Deformation Analysis and Scheme Optimization for Wide Construction of Existing Line Foundation [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Engineering 40(02):190-196. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wantao. Discussion on the Application of Deformation Control and Monitoring Technology for Subgrade Subgrade Filling in High-speed Railway [J].]; and Railway Standard Design 61(04):47-50. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Wu. A Study on the Technical Practice of Base Wide Construction and Safety Protection of Adjacent Business Lines [J].] and Value engineering ,2016,35(17):127-130. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shengen. Dynamic Load Study of Railway Subgrade Design [J].] Subgrade Engineering ,1996(05):6-11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.