E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Ministry of Transport, PRC, Highway and Bridge Carrying Capacity Test and Assessment Procedures: JTG/TJ21-2011[S]. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Bo, Zhang Xiedong, Shen Chengwu, et al. Study on static load test of long-span continuous box Girder bridge [J]. Journal of wuhan university of technology: traffic science and engineering, 2004, 28(5):755-758. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport, PRC, Load Test Rules for Highway and Bridge: JTG/T J21-01 -- 2015 [S]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou An, Yang Qingyin, HAO Chengyi. Evaluation of bridge structure Performance based on static load test [J]. Engineering and construction, 2008, 22(5):695-697. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yuyu, Li Xiaozhen. Experimental study on static and dynamic load of the reinforced xiangqin gorge bridge [J]. Sichuan architecture,2006,26(3):107-108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.