E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Hu Mingzhong, Ren Ruixue. Sensitivity Analysis of design parameters of 220M main-span continuous rigid frame bridge [J]. Highways and Motorways, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Li Chun, Chen Chao, XIA Hongda, Yang Xiaoyan. Health monitoring system design for long-span continuous Rigid frame bridge [J]. Sichuan architecture, 2020,40 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Li Conghui. Stability analysis of high-pier long-span Continuous Rigid frame bridge [J]. Sichuan Cement,2020 [Google Scholar]
- He Jia, Ran Binbing, Liang Bo, WANG Bing. Load test of a continuous rigid frame bridge [J]. Sino-foreign highway, 2020,40 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongwei, XIE Kaizhong. Research on fuzzy comprehensive Evaluation method of prestressed concrete continuous rigid frame Bridge [J]. Journal of hebei university of engineering,2020,37(3) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu qing-hang. Load test scheme analysis of long-span continuous rigid frame bridge [J]. Shangdong communications technology, 2020,04 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China,Specification for inspection and evaluation of load-bearing capacity of highway bridges: JTG/TJ21-2011 [S] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.