E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Kimura F, Okabayashi N, Kawamoto T. (1987) Tunnelling through squeezing rock in two large fault zones of the Enasan Tunnel II. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 20(3): 151-166. [Google Scholar]
- Jeon S, Kim J, Seo Y, Hong C. (2004) Effect of a fault and weak plane on the stability of a tunnel in rock—a scaled model test and numerical analysis. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 41: 658-663. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kun M, Onargan T. (2013) Influence of the fault zone in shallow tunneling: A case study of Izmir Metro Tunnel. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 33: 34-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y.C, Jing H.W, Su H.J, Xie J.Y. (2016) Effect of a fault fracture zone on the stability of tunnel-surrounding rock. International Journal of Geomechanics, 17(6): 04016135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu X.Z, Su J.W, Wang X.X. (2009) Statistical analysis on time effects and evaluation index of deformation stability to NATM surrounding rock deformation. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2009, 42(11): 115-120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao D.P, Yu Y, Wang M.N, Yang J.M. (2009) Study on the deformation regularity and preset deformations for large section tunnels in loess. Modern Tunnelling Technology, 46(06): 64-69. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Q, Su W, Zhang D.L, Yu F.C. (2016) Tunnel deformation characteristics based on on-site monitoring data. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 35(09): 1884-1897. [Google Scholar]
- China Communications First Highway Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd. (2009) JTG/T F60-2009 Technical rules for highway tunnel construction. China Communications Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.