E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- A.M. Shakya, V.K.R. Kodur, Response of precast prestressed concrete hollowcore slabs under fire conditions, Engineering Structures 87 (2015) 126–138. [Google Scholar]
- Diogo Pereira, Antonio Gago, Jorge Proença, Tiago Morgado, Fire performance of sandwich wall assemblies, Composites Part B 93 (2016) 123-131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sani Mohammed Bida, Farah Nora Aznieta Abdul Aziz, Mohd Saleh Jaafar, Farzad Hejazi, Abu Bakar Nabilah, Thermal performance of super-insulated precast concrete structural sandwich panels, Energy & Buildings 176 (2018) 418–430. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacob M. Quintana, Todd M. Mower, Thermomechanical behavior of sandwich panels with graphitic-foam cores, Materials and Design 135 (2017) 411–422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amnoiy Reengwareel, Varunee Premanond, Sirichai Torsakul, A Study of Energy Saving in Building through Thermal Insulation with Plywood Inserted Honeycomb Sandwich Panels, Energy Procedia 34 (2013) 964 – 972. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangwei Liang, Chengqing Wu, Yu Su, Zhu Chen, Zhongxian Li, Development of ultra-high performance concrete with high fire resistance, Construction and Building Materials 179 (2018) 400–412. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.