E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Criterion for Design of Masonry Structures (GBJ 3-88). (1988). Beijing: China Construction Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, D. X. et al. (1992). Comment on the Application of New Criterion for masonry structure. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Thematic Cluster of Wall Beams. Thematic Synthesis Report on Wall Beam Research. (1984). Guangzhou: South China Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Feng M. S., Wang Q. L., et al. (1989). Experimental Study of Wall Beam And Design of Wall Beam Considering Combined Action. See: Masonry Structure Research Papers, Changsha: Hunan University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Gong S. X., Tang K. Q. (1988). Experimental study and finite element analysis of working characteristics and calculation methods of simply supported wall beams. Journal of Zhengzhou Institute of Technology, 9(3). [Google Scholar]
- Probability Statistics Group, Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, Peking University. Orthogonal Design Method. (1979). Beijing: Chemical Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y., Chen L. F., Li X., et al. (1999). Finite element analysis and simplified calculation of simply supported wall beams without openings. Engineering Mechanics Supplement. [Google Scholar]
- Gong S. X., Guo L. G. (1999). Vertical load test of continuous wall beam and calculation of shear bearing capacity. See: development of masonry structure at the turn of the century. National Technical Committee of masonry structure Standards, Hangzhou. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.