E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- R.M. Richard. Analysis of large bracing connection designs for heavy construction[C].// National Steel Construction Conference Proceedings, American Institute of Steel Construction Chicago, Illinois, 1986, 1-31. [Google Scholar]
- Thornton W A. Bracing Connections for Heavy Construction[J]. Tropical Animal Health & Production, 1984, 19(3):177-178. [Google Scholar]
- Uriz P. Towards earthquake resistant design of concentrically braced steel structures[D]. University of California, Berkeley, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Kishiki S, Yamada S, Wade A. Experimental evaluation of structural behavior of gusset plate connections in BRB frame system [C]. // Proceedings, 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. Japan, Tokyo,2008: 12-17. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Astaneh-Asl A. Cyclic testing of simple connections including effects of slab[J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2000, 126(1): 32-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mou Wei, analysis of the influence of the gusset plate to the mechanical properties of the speclal braced frame structure eith pinned connections[D]. Harbin, Harbin Institute Of Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenyuan, Zhou Yu, ZhangYaochun. Influence of gusset plate connections on the secondary moments in beams and columns of braced frames[J], Journal of Harbin institute of technology, 2013, 45(006): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- W.A.Thornton. Bracing connections for heavy construction[J]. Engineering Journal AISC, 1984, (3): 139-148. [Google Scholar]
- C.M.Hewitt, W.A.Thornton. Rationale behind and proper application of the ductility factor for bracing connections subjected to shear and transverse loading[J]. Engineering Journal,2004, 41(1): 3-6. [Google Scholar]
- Ward R C. Improved Seismic Performance of Gusset Plate Connections[J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2008, 134(6):890-901. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim W B, Park H H. Study on the Ultimate Strength of Gusset Plate-Circular Hollow Section(CHS) Joint Stiffened with Rib-plate by End Restraint[J]. Journal of Korean Society of Steel Construction, 2012, 24(4):523-533. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.