E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Wang, H., Wang, J. (2012) Sustainable Utilization of China’s Water Resources. Bulletin of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 27:352-358. [Google Scholar]
- Lim, K.Y., Hamilton, A.J., Jiang, S.C. (2015) Assessment of Public Health Risk Associated with Viral Contamination in Harvested Urban Stormwater for Domestic Applications. Science of the Total Environment, 523:95-108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sazakli, E., Alexopoulos, A., Leotsinidis, M. (2007) Rainwater harvesting, quality assessment and utilization in Kefalonia Island, Greece. Water Research, 41:2039-2047. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Che, W., Li, J., Cao, X., et al (2001) Analysis on Urban Runoff Recharge to Groundwater. Urban environment & urban ecology, 14:28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Hou, P., Ren, Y., Wang, X., et al (2012) Research on Evaluation of Water Quality of Beijing Urban Stormwater Runoff. Environmental Science, 33:71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, B., Gao, F., Li, Z., et al (2019) The Use of Brackish and Reclaimed Waste Water in Agriculture: A Review. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 38:60-68. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, D., Jiang, W. (2008) A Study of Water Quality of Rainfall Runoff in Cities of China and Abroad.Geophysical & Geochemical Exploration, 32:417-420. [Google Scholar]
- Cao, W., Jia, A., Li, X. (2008) Risk Evaluation on the Collection and Reuse of Stormwater in Residential Districts. Water & Wastewater Engineering, 34:71-74. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, C., Liu, X. (2007) Application Research Progress of Urban Unconventional Water Resources. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 26:68-70. [Google Scholar]
- ISO, AS/NZS. (2009) AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk management - principles and guidelines. Published in Switzerland, Bern. [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.L. (1988) What is the Analytic Hierarchy Process? Springer, Berlin. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, X., Fan, Z., Li, L. (2011) Practice on Collection and Utilization of Rain Flood Runoff in Qingyang City. Soil and Water Conservation in China, 1:pp.29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Pei, H., Chen, J., Li, X., et al. (2017) Spatiotemporal Pattern and Risk Assessment of Storm Flood in Gansu Province. Journal of Natural Disasters, 26:165-175. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.