E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhou, N., Liu, K. (2010) A tunable high-static-low-dynamic stiffness vibration isolator. J. Sound Vib., 329: 1254-1273. [Google Scholar]
- Fulcher, B.A., Shahan, D.W., Haberman, M.R., Seepersan, C.C., Wilson, P.S. (2014) Analytical and experimental investigation of buckled beams as negative stiffness elements for passive vibration and shock isolation systems. J. Vib. Acoust., 136, 031009. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, D.L., Zhang, Y.Y., Zhou, J.X., Lou, J.J. (2014) On the analytical and experimental assessment of performance of a quasi zero stiffness isolator. J. Vib. Control, 20: 2314-2325. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, J.X., Wang, X.L., Xu, D.L., Bishop, S. (2015) Nonlinear dynamic characteristics of a quasi-zero stiffness vibration isolator with cam–roller–spring mechanisms J. Sound Vib., 346: 53-69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, P., Liu, M., Xiao, H.G., Li, H. (2019) Feasibility of using a negative stiffness damper to two interconnected stay cables for damping enhancement. Int. J. Struct. Stab. Dyn., 19, 1950058. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, P., Liu, M., Li, H. (2020) A passive negative stiffness damper in series with a flexible support: theoretical and experimental study. Struct. Control Health Monit., 27, e2594. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.