E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Feliziani, M., Orlandi, A. (1989) Lightning stroke to a structure protection system- Part Ⅱ : Electromagnetic fields analysis. Proc. 6th International Symposium. High-Voltage Eng. New Orleans. LA. 109-112. [Google Scholar]
- Bruns, H. D., Singer, H., and Denmel, F. (1987) Calculation of transient process at direct lightning stroke into thin wire structure. In Proc. of 7th International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility.Zurich. 85-90. [Google Scholar]
- Zeddam, A., Degauque, P. (1987) Comparison of predicted and measurements currents induced on telecommunication cables by a lightning discharge. EMC Symposium. Zurich. 75-79. [Google Scholar]
- Orlandi, A. (1996) Lightning induced transient voltages in presence of complex structures and nonlinear loads. IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat. 38: 150-155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sartori, C. A. F., Cardoso, J. R. (1994) Evaluation of electromagnetic environment around a structure during a lightning stroke. In Proc. EMC International Symposium. Rome. Italy. 246-251. [Google Scholar]
- Sartori, C. A. F., Cardoso, J. R. (2005) EMC aspects in a steel structure struck by lightning. In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Electromagn. Compat. Atlanta. GA. 248-252. [Google Scholar]
- Buccella, C., Cristina, S., and Orlandi, A. (1992) Frequency analysis of the induced effects due to the lightning stroke radiated electromagnetic field. IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat. 34: 338-344. [Google Scholar]
- Cristina, S., Orlandi, A. (1995) Electromagnetic penetration through reinforced concrete structures: An equivalent transmission line model. IEICE Trans. Commun. Special Issue on Electromagn. Compat. 78: 218-229. [Google Scholar]
- Orlandi, A. (2011) EMC effects of the lightning protection systems shielding properties of the roof-grid. In Proc. IEEE International Symposium. EMC. Cherry Hill. NJ. 78-83. [Google Scholar]
- Master, M. J., Uman, M. A., Lin, Y. T., and Standler, R. B. (2011) Calculation of lightning return stroke electric and magnetic fields above ground. J. Geophys. Res. 86: 1712-1730. [Google Scholar]
- Report on simulated lightning impact test of main control building of 500 kV Pingguo Substation(. 2013) Guangxi Electric Power Experimental Research Institute, Wuhan High Voltage Research Institute, Ministry of Electricity. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.