E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Huang, X.F., Shi, C., Zhu, Z.D., Wang S.N., Zhang, R.C. (2014) Determination Method of Critical Slip Surface Based on PSO Algorithm. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, 34(06):751-757. [Google Scholar]
- Kang, F., Li, J.J., Ma, Z.Y. (2011) Searching for Critical Slip Surface of Slops Based on Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, 31(02):166-172. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C.H., Xia, X.Y., Li, G.X. (2003) Ant Algorithm in Search of The Critical Slip Surface in Soil Slopes Based on Stress Fields. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, (05):813-819. [Google Scholar]
- Bai, X.J., Li, X.X. (2011) A new method to search the most dangerous sliding surface of slope and its corresponding minimum safety factor. Inner Mongolia Water Resources, (06):10-11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, M.R., Chen, Z.Z., Liu, Y.H., Cao, D.F., Wu, Q. (2011) Application of Intelligent Single Particle Optimizer with Simulated Annealing Mechanism to Searching for Critical Slip Surface of Complex Slope. Journal of Engineering Geology, 19(02):181-186. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Q., Xie, C.N., Xing, J.G., Zhao, H. (2020) An Improved Optimization Algorithm for Flower Pollination. Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Technology, 49(07):211-213+224. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Y.L., Bo, J.S., Chen, X.R. (2017) Error Analysis of a Horizontal Slice Model Using the Swedish Arc Method. China Earthquake Engineering Journal, 39(03):496-501. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H. (2017) The analytical calculation of slope stability analysis based on Matlab (Swedish bar division method). Urban Roads Bridges & Flood Control, 000(009):198-199. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.