E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhang Yingxia. Overview of the development of low-impact development technology in the United States. City&House.2015(9):23-26. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Li. Water resources protection and development in the construction of a conservation-oriented society. Science and Technology and Enterprise. 2013(15): 139 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Changwu. Current status of water pollution in my country. Environmental Science Trends. 1983(9): 4 [Google Scholar]
- Ji Pengcheng. The status quo and suggestions of my country’s urban water price reform. Macroeconomic management. 2009(4):49 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China. China Water Resources Bulletin. 2019:1 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Minghua. Which countries in the world have the most water shortage. China Academic Journal Electronic Publishing House. 1994-2020:49. [Google Scholar]
- Li Gaoshe. Research on the division of the boundary between semi-humid and semi-arid areas of the Loess Plateau. Geographic Collection (21). Science Press. 1990:111-124. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Bo. Hu Huanyong and the mysterious “Hu Huanyong Line”. At that time Mingyue:113 [Google Scholar]
- Peng Yuejin. Fuzzy multi-factor multi-level comprehensive evaluation method for water shortage degree and type of water shortage cities in the country. Water Resources Planning. 1996(4): 22-24 [Google Scholar]
- Research Institute of New First-tier Cities. Ranking List of Urban Business Charm. China Business News. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Urban Water Affairs Bureau. Water Resources Bulletin. Water Affairs Bureau official website. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Jiang. Discussion on the measures and application of rain and sewage diversion transformation of urban drainage system. Engineering Technology. 2014(11):41 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xin. Optimization of the underlying surface of sponge city and its effect on simulated rainwater treatment. Journal of Environmental Engineering. 2018.Vol.12.No.7:1953. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.