E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Jim Ernzen, Tom Feeney. Conteactor-Led Ouality Control and Quality Assurance Plus Design-Build. M. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Dai G F, Qian B. On Quality Control in Engineering Supervision of Ammonium Dihydrogen Phophate Project. J. Industrial Minerals & processing. 43(09): 47 – 49 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Du K. Quality risk analysis of resettlement and housing return project in New Town. D. University of electronic science and technology of china (2020). [Google Scholar]
- She C Y, Zhang K, Wu K L. et al. Technical Risk Assessment of Earth–Rock Dam Quality from the Perspective of Quality Supervision. J. China Rural Water and Hydropower, (10): 211 – 218 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Bian X M. On Quality Risk Management of Engineering Construction Projects. J. China Building Materials Science & Technology, 28(06): 122 – 123 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Wu Z J, Yin X P. et al. Research on Quality Risk of Nuclear Power Engineering Construction Project. J. Nuclear Power Engineering, 32(S2): 109–113 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Chen S. Research of Quality Management of Large Construction Cluster. D. Guangxi University (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. Research Quality Management by Building Owners. D. Tianjin University (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Duan B, Chen G, Yan J J. et al. Analysis of Strengthening Preparatory Investigation and Design Management of Hydropower Projects by Owner. J. Yangtze River. 45(08): 8 – 12(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Z R, Teng S Y, Li X Z. et al. Application of Risk Matrix to the Clusters Project’s Tenders division. J. Mathematics in Practice and Theory. (01): 50 – 55 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.