E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- National Standards of the People’s Republic of China. (2013) Technical code for building slope engineering, China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- National Standards of the People’s Republic of China. (2013) Technical code for appraisal and Reinforcement of building Slope, China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Y. Gong, S. (2019) Automatic monitoring technology and practice of slope and foundation pit, Geological Publishing House, Beijing. pp. 37-38. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, S. (2017) Php web programming and Ajax technology, Tsinghua university press, Beijing. pp. 254-322. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q. Mei, Y. Meng, S. Zhang, Q. (2016)Design and application of automatic deformation monitoring system based on Internet plus, Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping. pp. 146-147. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, D. (2014)Design and implementation of early warning information system for mountain torrents in Yueyang City. Hunan University, Hunan. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, F. (2014)Research on geological informatization based on Internet of things and cloud computing in big data Era, Electronic Technology & Software Engineering. pp. 221. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, G. (2013)Big data technology and Application Practice Guide, Electronic Industry Press, Beijing. pp. 55-56. [Google Scholar]
- Yao, Q. (2018)Geotechnical engineering automatic monitoring system and its application analysis, Building Technology Development. 45(13): 76–77. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.