E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- McHarg, Ian L. (1969) Design with Nature. Natural History Press: New York. [Google Scholar]
- Trancik, R. (1986) Finding Lost Space: Theories of Urban Design. Van Nostrand Reinhold: New York [Google Scholar]
- Alexander, C. (1965) A City is Not a Tree. Architectural Forum, 122(1), pp: 58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, S. (1999) Points + Lines: Diagrams and Projects for the City. Princeton Architectural Press: New York. [Google Scholar]
- Jencks, C. (1997) The Architecture of the Jumping Universe-- a Polemic: How Complexity Science is Changing Architecture and Culture. Academy Editions: London. [Google Scholar]
- Mandelbrot, B. B. (1982) The Fractal Geometry of Nature. Freeman: San Francisco. [Google Scholar]
- Eisenman, P. (1999) Diagrams of Anteriority. Diagram Dairies, Universe. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, S. and McQuade, M. (edit.). (2011) Landform Building: Architecture’s New Terrain. Lars Müller Publishers: Baden, Switzerland; Princeton University School of Architecture: Princeton. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.