E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Sperstad IB, Degefa MZ, Kjølle G. The impact of flexible resources in distribution systems on the security of electricity supply: A literature review. Electric Power Systems Research. 2020;188. [Google Scholar]
- Rahmati I, Akbari Foroud A. Pumped-storage units to address spinning reserve concerns in the grids with high wind penetration. Journal of Energy Storage. 2020;31. [Google Scholar]
- Javed MS, Zhong D, Ma T, Song A, Ahmed S. Hybrid pumped hydro and battery storage for renewable energy based power supply system. Applied Energy. 2020;257. [Google Scholar]
- Sivakumar N, Das D, Padhy NP. Variable speed operation of reversible pump-turbines at Kadamparai pumped storage plant – A case study. Energy Conversion and Management. 2014;78:96-104. [Google Scholar]
- Hosseini SMH, Rezvani A. Modeling and simulation to optimize direct power control of DFIG in variable-speed pumped-storage power plant using teaching– learning-based optimization technique. Soft Computing. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Nicolet C, Braun O, Ruchonnet N, Hell J, Béguin A, Avellan F. Simulation of pump-turbine prototype fast mode transition for grid stability support. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017;813. [Google Scholar]
- Mercier T, Olivier M, Dejaeger E. Operation ranges and dynamic capabilities of variable-speed pumped-storage hydropower. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017;813. [Google Scholar]
- Béguin A, Nicolet C, Hell J, Moreira C. Assessment of power step performances of variable speed pump-turbine unit by means of hydro-electrical system simulation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017;8131. [Google Scholar]
- Pannatier Y, Kawkabani B, Nicolet C, Simond J-J, Schwery A, Allenbach P. Investigation of Control Strategies for Variable-Speed Pump-Turbine Units by Using a Simplified Model of the Converters. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 2010;57:3039-49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.