E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Cui, A.k. (2017)Application of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly decorative materials in building decoration construction. Building Materials Information, 10: 7-8. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.R. (2020) Analysis of the application of environmentally-friendly and energy-saving materials in building decoration. Brick & Tile World, 04:138. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X.H., Jia, X.L. (2014)Building decorative materials and green decoration. Henan Science and Technology Press, Zhengzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Song, F.L, (2017) Application of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly decoration materials in building decoration construction. Construction Technology, 39:74. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.Y, (2018) Technical analysis of high-efficiency aluminum alloy energy-saving doors and windows. China Construction Metal Structure, 06:57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, B. (2007) Photothermal performance and application of offline Ag-based Low-E glass, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, X.M., Luo, B. (2019)Application of environmentally-friendlyandenergy-saving materials in building decoration. China Strategic Emerging Industry (Theory edition), 21:1. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y. L, (2009) Energy-savingand environment friendly decorative materials—Stretch ceiling, Guangdong Building Materials, 01:97-99. [Google Scholar]
- Shao, W.X., Wang, S.W. (2016) Study on the “green” performance of new photocatalyst decorative materials. Sichuan Building Materials, 42(5): 43-44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.