E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Zhou Lin, Xu Wucheng. Regulation and Influence of urban Planning on Real Estate Development [J]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 2017 (9) : 35-37. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Tianying, Wang Xiaochuan. Discussion on the Regulation and Control of Urban Planning on Real estate Development [J]. Residential & Real Estate, 2016 (33). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Fan, Li Wu. Analysis of urban soil and water Loss caused by real estate development projects [J]. Residential & Real Estate, 2017 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Guo Changkai. Regulation and Influence of urban planning on real estate Development [J]. China Real Estate Industry, 2019(13). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xiaodong. Dilemma and Thinking of Regulation in the process of urban Planning and Management [J]. Residential and Real Estate, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lin. Discussion and Reflection on ecological City Planning in Urban Planning and Design [J]. China Real Estate Industry, 2019, 000(010):60. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hanmeng. Analysis and Discussion on the guidance of urban planning to real estate economy [J]. Abstract of Economic Management, 2020, No.749 (11):55-56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.