E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||HCCE2020-Hydraulic, Civil and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- National Railway Administration of the People’s Republic of China. Design Specifications for Railway Tunnel Disaster Prevention and Evacuation Rescue Engineering [S]. China Railway Publishing House, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Mingnian, LI Qi, YU Li, et al.Study of personnel property key parameters under fire evacuation in shield railway tunnel[J].The Eighth Chain-Japan Conference on Shield Tunneling, 2015:203-208. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Guoquan. Analysis of factors influencing human body function in low-oxygen environment at high altitude [J]. Intelligence, 2014 (26) : 357. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yi. Simulation Analysis of evacuation passenger flow in subway station under fire conditions [D]. Southwest Jiaotong University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Huagui. Analysis of panic behavior and influencing factors of disaster victims in the context of sudden disaster [J]. University, 2012 (5) : 90-96. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qi (2020) RESEARCH ON ESCAPE VELOCITY OF PEOPLE AT HIGH ALTITUDE. In: 2020 International Conference on Wireless Communications and Smart Grid. Qingdao. pp. 107-110. [Google Scholar]
- Kholshevnikov V V.The study of humanflows and methodology of evacuationstandardisation[C].Moscow:MIFS,1999. [Google Scholar]
- KholshevnikovVV.Human flows in buildings, structures and on their adjoining territories[C].Doctor of science thesis.Moscow:MISI,1983. [Google Scholar]
- PIARC Committee on Road Tunnels. Fire and Smoke Control in Road Tunnels[S]. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Railways, PRC. TB 10020-2012 Railway Tunnel Disaster Prevention and Rescue Evacuation Project Design Specification [S]. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- National Fire Protection Association. NFPA 130:Standard for Fixed Guideway Transit and Passenger Rail Systems[S]. Quincy: NFPA, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.