E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Parks, S. E. , and M. E. Franke et al.,. “Transient flow analysis of an aircraft refueling system”, J. Aircraft., vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1033-1036, 1971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Ng, and F. L. Tan, “Simulation of fuel behaviour during aircraft in-flight refueling”, Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Tec., vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 99-105, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.-X. Zhou, et al., “Aircraft Pressure Refueling Pipeline Dynamic Pressure Control Technology”, Journal of Air Force Engineering Universityꞏ(Natural Science Edition), vol. 5, pp. 1-3, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J.-W. Tian, “Analysis of the development of China’s aerial tanker”, Tank and armored vehicles, vol. 20, pp. 20-24, 2016. doi:10.19486/j.cnki.11-1936/tj.2016.20.008. [Google Scholar]
- X.-D. Kong, X.-X. Zhu, L.-X. Quan et al., “Simulation study of pressure shock absorption by proportional valve-controlled accumulator”, Machine tools and hydraulics, vol. 11, pp. 131-134+81, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.