E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Li K, Dai Y, Li S. [Development status and trend of intelligent networked vehicle (ICV) technology]. Journal of Automotive Safety and Energy, 2017 :1-14 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang L. [Defects and product liability of autonomous vehicles]. Tsinghua Law Science, 2020, 14(02): 93-112 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- He H. [Analysis of the ethical dilemmas, causes and countermeasures of driverless cars]. Studies in Dialectics of Nature, 2017, 33(11): 58-62 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng J. [Civil tort liability for damage caused by autonomous vehicles]. Chinese Law, 2018(06): 109-132 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y.Liu,“Irresponsibilities inequalities and injustice for autonomous vehicles”, Ethics Inf Technol, vol. 19, pp. 193-207, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S.Nyholm and J.Smids,“The ethics of accident-algorithms for self-driving cars:an applied trolley problem?”,Ethical Theory Moral, vol.pp. 1275-1289, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Gogoll and J.F.Müller, “Autonomous cars:in favor of a mandatory ethics setting,” Sci.Eng.Ethics,vol.23, no.3,pp.681–700,2017.doi: 10.1007/s11948-016-9806-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.