E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Qian Ping, Zhang Yong, Xu Jieming. Research on terminal visual inspection technology of smart grid inspection robot[J]. Modern Electronic Technology, 2018(18): 113-116. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yichun, Zhou Lei, Fang Xuelei, et al. Development and application of virtual simulation training system for substation switchgear maintenance[J]. Electrical Engineering Technology, 2019,467(5): 54-56. [Google Scholar]
- Li Cheng, Lu Yujun, Wang Ning, et al. Design and implementation of remote virtual terminal access system for smart substation[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2016, 53(13): 123-128. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Long, Zhang Degang, Li Zehe, etc. Design and implementation of immersive substation simulation training system based on virtual reality helmet[J]. Electrical Engineering Technology 2017, 4(11): 46-48. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ninghui, Tan Guangming. Development and policy of high performance computer [J]. Bulletin of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2019,34:609-616. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xiaoteng. The ecological transformation and innovation strategy of ideological and political education in the era of artificial intelligence [J]. Future and Development, 2019, 43: 97-102. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jianbing. Analysis of the effective application of multimedia resources on electronic whiteboards[J]. Contemporary Educational Practice and Teaching Research, 2015,9: 12-18. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Dongying. Research on traditional teaching methods at the basic education stage[J]. Tomorrow, 2018,21:39-45. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yujuan, He Junshi, Zhang Xudong, Zhang Jing. Discussion on Modern Teaching Methods [J]. China Science and Technology Information, 2012, 11:230-240. [Google Scholar]
- Jang S J. Integrating the interactive whiteboard and peer coaching to develop the TPACK of secondary science teachers[J]. Computers & Education, 2010, 55:17-23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.