E3S Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20212020 2nd International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||MEA2020-Mechanical Engineering and Automation|
|Published online||27 January 2021|
- Vazquez S, Aguilera R, Acuna P, et al. Model Predictive Control for Single-Phase NPC Converters Based on Optimal Switching Sequences[J]. IEEE Transactions onIndustrial Electronics, 2016, 63(12):7533-7541. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Changliang Xia, Tao Liu, Tingna Shi, Zhanfeng Song. A Simplified Finite-Control-Set Model-Predictive Control for Power Converters [J]. IEEE Journals&Magazines. 2014, vo1.10, no.2, pp. 991-1002. [Google Scholar]
- Vodyakho and C. C. Mi, “Three-Level Inverter-Based Shunt Active Power Filter in Three-Phase Three-Wire and Four-Wire Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1350-1363, May 2009, doi: 10.1109/TPEL.2009.2016663. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sezen, A. Aktas, M. Ucar and E. Ozdemir, “A three-phase three-level NPC inverter based grid-connected photovoltaic system with active power filtering,” 2014 16th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference and Exposition, Antalya, 2014, pp. 1331-1335, doi: 10.1109/EPEPEMC.2014.6980697. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, K. Al-Haddad, and A. Chandra, “Active power filter with sliding mode control,” in IEE Proceedings - Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 144, no. 6, pp. 564-568, Nov. 1997, doi: 10.1049/ip-gtd:19971431. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fahmy, M. S. Hamad, A. K. Abdelsalam and A. Lotfy, “Power quality improvement in three-phase four-wire system using a shunt APF with predictive current control,” IECON 2012 - 38th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Montreal, QC, 2012, pp. 668-673, doi: 10.1109/IECON.2012.6388748. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.