E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- G. Abuselidze, L. Mamaladze. U.S-Turkey Crisis and Its Impact on the Economy of the Black Sea Region. E3S Web of Conferences 135,03077 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913503077 [Google Scholar]
- G. Abuselidze, A. Slobodianyk, Analysis and Control of Bankruptcy and Reorganization Processes: Case Studies Using Accounting Data. E3S Web of Conferences 164,09036 (2020). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/202016409036 [Google Scholar]
- G. Abuselidze, A. Slobodianyk, Pandeconomic crisis and its impact on Small Open Economies: A Case Study COVID-19. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Springer, Cham, 2020. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Alekseenko, The situation on the market of wheat and buckwheat and economic risks for intensification of production. Effective Economy. 5, (2011). http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=539. [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Cheng, K.A. Rosentrater, Techno-Economic Modeling of Soybean Oil Extraction with Hexane from 1980 to 2014. In 2015 ASABE Annual International Meeting. (American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Davydenko, A. Buriak, I. Demianenko, Investment Attractiveness Of Agricultural Sector Of Ukrainian Region In Modern Conditions Of Social And Economic Development. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4,1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Davydenko, H. Skryphyk, Evaluation methods of investment attractiveness of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. 3,5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deppermann, J. Balkovič, S.C. Bundle, F. Di Fulvio, P. Havlik, D. Leclère, ... D. Schepaschenko, Increasing crop production in Russia and Ukraine—regional and global impacts from intensification and recultivation. Environmental Research Letters, 13, 2 p. 025008 (IOP Publishing, 2018). doi:10.1088/1748-9326/aaa4a4 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kapshuk, State and prospects of the Ukrainian oil Industry. http://www.propozitsiya.com/?page=149&itemid=3620&number=122 [Google Scholar]
- M. Koubaa, H. Mhemdi, F.J. Barba, S. Roohinejad, R. Greiner, E. Vorobiev, Oilseed treatment by ultrasounds and microwaves to improve oil yield and quality: An overview. Food Research International. 85,59-66. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Külekçi, Technical efficiency analysis for oilseed sunflower farms: a case study in Erzurum, Turkey. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 90,9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lissitsa, M. Odening, Efficiency and total factor productivity in Ukrainian agriculture in transition. Agricultural Economics. 32,3 (2005). doi:10.1111/j.1574-0862.2005.00062.x [Google Scholar]
- V. Lutsiak, R. Lavrov, I. Furman, A. Smitiukh, H. Mazur, N. Zahorodnia, Economic Aspects and Prospects for the Development of the Market of Vegetable Oils in a Context of Formation of its Value Chain. Montenegrin Journal of Economics. 16,1 (2020). doi:10.14254/1800-5845/2020.16-1.10 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazzoncini, D. Antichi, S. Tavarini, N. Silvestri, L. Lazzeri, L. D’Avino, Effect of defatted oilseed meals applied as organic fertilizers on vegetable crop production and environmental impact. Industrial Crops and Products. 75,54-64 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Mikhailov, Biofuels: for or against?. http://www.propozitsiya.com/?page=149&itemid=2755&number=90. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine. State Export Support. The situation on the market of vegetable oils and oleoresins. (2019). http://www.ukrexport.gov.ua/ukr/prom/ukr/3698.html. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Oleynikova, M.A. Yanova, A.V. Sharopatova, I.I. Grishina, Comparative evaluation of the economic efficiency of the rapeseed cultivation by the traditional method and using the principles of organic production. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 421, 3 p. 032005. (IOP Publishing, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Onyshchuk, V. Pohrebennyk, O. Mitryasova, Life-Cycle Cost Analysis of Rapeseed Oil-And Algae Oil-Based Biofuels. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM: Surveying Geology & mining Ecology Management. 18,pp. 433-440. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rahman, A.R. Anik, Productivity and efficiency impact of climate change and agroecology on Bangladesh agriculture. Land Use Policy. 94,104507. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Singh, K.K. Verma, Production potential and economic analysis of rice (Oryza sativa)-based cropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 43,2 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Semenda, O. Semenda, Assessment of ecological and economic efficiency of agricultural lands preservation. Environmental Economics. 9,1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Slobodianyk, G. Abuselidze, Prospective of Provision of Dairy Products for the Population of Ukraine. E3S Web of Conferences 135,01019 (2019). doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913501019 [Google Scholar]
- M. Taherkhani, S.M. Sadramel, M.H. Gargari, Optimization and economic analysis of biodiesel production from linseed via in-situ transesterification. 30th International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems. (ECOS 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vasylieva, Ukrainian agricultural contribution to the World Food Security: Economic problems and prospects. Montenegrin Journal of Economics. 14,4 (2018). doi:10.14254/1800-5845/2018.14-4.15 [Google Scholar]
- L. Vinnichek, E. Pogorelova, A. Dergunov, Oilseed market: global trends. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 274, 1 p. 012030 (IOP Publishing, 2019). doi:10.1088/1755-1315/274/1/012030 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.