E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- S. Pryima, Y. Dayong, O. Anishenko, Y. Petrushenko, A. Vorontsova, Lifelong learning progress monitoring as a tool for local development management. Problems and Perspectives in Management. 16(3).1-13. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pritchard, Environmental education. Biological Conservation, 1(1), 27-31. (1968) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lotz,-Sisitka, J. Fien, M. Ketlhoilwe,. Traditions and new niches: An overview of environmental education curriculum and learning research. International handbook of research on environmental education. 194-205. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gough, N. Gough, The denaturation of environmental education: Exploring the role of ecotechnologies. Australian Journal of Environmental Education, 32(1). 30-41. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kopnina, Education for the future? critical evaluation of education for sustainable development goals. Journal of Environmental Education. 72-79. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bootrach, N. Thiengkamol, T. Thiengkamol, Environmental education strategy. Applied Environmental Education and Communication, 14(4), 200-212. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Delia, M. Krasny, Cultivating positive youth development, critical consciousness, and authentic care in urban environmental education. Frontiers in Psychology. 8.(2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Fitzwilliams-Heck, Experiences and practices of environmental adult education participants. Environmental Education Research, 25(12), 1804-1805. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Walter, A. Earl, Public pedagogies of arts-based environmental learning and education for adults. European Journal for Research on the Education and Learning of Adults, 8(1),145-163. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Alsaadat, The engineering and structure of environmental adult education. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(12).485-490. Retrieved from www.scopus.com (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Onopriienko, Ecological education in the system of agricultural personnel training: [monograph]. Kyiv: Knowledge of Ukraine, 307. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Onopriienko, Man in the natural environment: the role of environmental education and upbringing. 11 (18). Sumy: SNAU, 15-18. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lukyanova, Didactic principles of ecological education of adults. Pedagogical process: theory and practice, 1 (4).78-87. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shepenyuk, Ecological education of adults as a link of continuous education Materials of the international scientific-practical conference. Poltava: Astraya. 412-414 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Koinova, New approaches to environmental education in Ukraine. Bulletin of KhNU named after Karazina. Ecology. 16. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zagorsky,. Environmental education as an important factor in education for sustainable development. Scientific Bulletin, 17. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lysachok, I. Onopriienko, I. Koval, L. Rudenko, V. Chaikovska,. Innovative development in IT Sphere in the Context of the Industry 4.0 Concept: the Case of Ukraine. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer science and Engineering. 9.188-197. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mukhlaeva,. Environmental education for adults as a link in continuing education In the modern world. Vestnik: pedagogy. 1 (12). (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Slinko, Ecological education as an integral part of personality formation. Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference "Methods of teaching natural sciences in secondary and higher. 225-226, Poltava, May 29-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Desyatov, Trends in the development of adult education: European experience. Adult education: theory, experience, prospects. Issue 1 (8) 182-190. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prokhorova, Ecological education and upbringing of youth as a basis of ecological culture of society. Discourse in the conditions of variability of socio-cultural space: materials of the Ukrainian scientific-practical conference with international participation dedicated to the 95th anniversary of Melitopol State Pedagogical University. Melitopol: Bohdan Khmelnytsky Moscow State Pedagogical University Publishing House. 143-146. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.