E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- D. Trakroo, and H. Tewari, Study of water quality by physicochemical analysis of a Himalayan lake of Uttarakhand, India Bonika Pant, Vibha Lohani, Malobica, Eco. Env. & Cons. 23, ISSN 0971–765X.( 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vandysh, “Zooplankton as an indicator of the state of lake ecosystems polluted with mining wastewater in the KolaPeninsula,” Russian Journal of Ecology, vol. 35, no.2, p p.110-116, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chillasse, M Dakki and M. Abbass, Ecological values and functions of the wetlands of the Middle Atlas (Morocco), Humedales Mediterráneos, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Abba , H. Nassali , M. Benabid , R. El Ayadi, and H. El Ibaoui, Contribution to the physicochemical study of the Dayet Aoua lake ecosystem in Morocco, Afrique SCIENCE 04(2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Griba , L. Nezha, S. Driss, M. Sadik, A. Serghini, M. Fekhaoui, Contribution to the study of the hydrochemical characteristics of the Ramsar site: Afenourir Lake, Morocco. Moroccan Journal of Chemistry ISSN: 2351-812X (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Idrissi chbihi, Study of the ageing of Lake Ouiouane in the Middle Atlas (Morocco), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Howladar, An assessment of surface water chemistry with its possible sources of pollution around the Barapukuria Thermal Power Plant impacted area, Dinajpur, Bangladesh. Groundwater Sustainable Dev., 5,38-48. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nikolova, S. Lavrova-popova, Comparison of the physicochemical parametersof three different water bodies. Journal of Water and Environmental Sciences , Vol. 3, N° 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. El Qryefy, M. Najy, D. Belghyti, J. Ouardi ,K. El Kharim, Evaluation of the physicochemical quality of Dayet Erroumi lake in low waterperiod(Khemisset, Morocco), In Proceedings of International conference Geo-IT and Water Resources 2020 (GEOIT4W-2020). Al-Hoceima,Morocco, https://doi.org/10.1145/3399205.3399220 [Google Scholar]
- S. El Ghizi, S. Hssaissoune, M. El Bouch, N. El Aadel, M. Sadik and M. Hasnaoui, Assessment Of Metalic Pollution In Water Of Lake Dayet Er-Roumi (Morocco). In Proceedings of International conference Geo-IT and Water Resources 2020 (GEOIT4W’2020). Al-Hoceima, Morocco, https://doi.org/10.1145/3399205.3399212 [Google Scholar]
- M. MABUCHI, Datasheet on the SIBE (H9)Dayet Erroumi. National Center of Information exchange on the Biodiversity of Morocco, Convention on BiologicalDiversity, https://ma.chmcbd.net/manag_cons/esp_prot/sibe_ma/sibe_cont_hum/dayet-Erroumi-h9-./si be_h9. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodier, Water analysis: Natural waters, wastewaters, and sea waters. 7th Ed. Dunod. Paris, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- AFNOR, Qualité de l’Eau. Collection of French Environment Standards, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Travi, J. Mudry, Method for the assessment and management of the nitrate risk in the basement aquifers of the Sahelian zone of West Africa. Hydrogeology review,1:13-2l. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Biémi Contribution to the geological, hydrogeological, and remote sensing study of the Sub-Sahelian watersheds of the Precambrian basement of West Africa: Hydrostructural, hydrochemistry, and isotopy of discontinuous aquifers of the furrows and granitic areas of the Haute Marahoué (Ivory Coast). State Doctorate in Natural Sciences, National University of Côte d'Ivoire, p. 480. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Joint decree of the Minister of Equipment and the Minister responsible for regional development, town planning, housing and the environment n ° 1275-01 of 10 chaabane 1423 (October 17, 2002) defining the quality grid of the surface water [Google Scholar]
- Joint order of the Minister responsible for Spatial Planning, Water, and the Environment N ° 2027-03 of 5 November 2003, setting the quality standards for fish waters. Official bulletin of November 5, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Health Canada. Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999, Priority Substances List, Assessment Report, Road Salts. 188 p, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.