E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Ahmed F.M. Ahmed M.A., Concept of Radiation Physics. Physics Department - College of Science - King Saud University, Riyadh. Saudi Arabia [Google Scholar]
- Al-Masri M.S., Hasan M., Amin Y., A Comparison of two nuclear analytical techniques for determination of 210Pb-specific activity in solid environmental. Springer-Verlag, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Boshkova T., Effective of bulk sample in “close” measuring gamma-ray spectrometry. Applied Radiation and Isotopes 59, 1–4, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Jodlowski P., Self-absorption correction in gamma-ray spectrometry of environmental samples—an overview of methods and correction values obtained for the selected geometries. Nukleonika. 51 (2), S21–S25,2006 [Google Scholar]
- Johansson L.Y., Determination of Pb-210 and Po-210 In Aqueous Environmental Samples, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Knoll G.F., Radiation Detection and Measurement, Third ed. NJ: John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- L’Annunziata M.F., Handbook of radioactivity analysis. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, –ISBN: 0-12-436603-1, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Al-Masri, H. Rana, History using natural radioisotopes. Syrian Atomic Energy Commission - Damascus, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- McMahon C.A., Fegan J.. Determination of self-absorption corrections for gamma analysis of environmental samples: comparing gamma absorption curves and spiked matrix-matched samples. Appl.Radiat. Isot. 60,571-577, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Pilleyre T., Sanzelle S.. Theoretical and Experimental estimation of self-attenuation correction in determination of 210Pb by γ-spectrometry with well Ge detector. Radiation Measurements 41, 323-329, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Pittauerova' D., Application of self-absorption correction method in gamma spectroscopy for 210Pb and 137Cs sediment chronology on the continental slope off NW Africa. Radioprotection, 44, 457 – 461, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.