E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- L. Urban, introduction to production under greenhouse: The management of the climate, Tome1, Technique Documentation, Paris 1997 [Google Scholar]
- C. Stanghellini, 1993. Crop water use in greenhouses under Mediterranean and arid climates: Assessment and improvment. Workshop on environmentally sound water management of protected agriculture under mediterranean and arid climates, Bari-Italy. CIHEAM-IAMB, 23p [Google Scholar]
- M. Mokhtari, optimization of the production of cut flowers under greenhouses in Morocco case of the rose and carnation, Agadir, Morocco [Google Scholar]
- R. CHoukr-allah, Protected cultivation in the Mediterranean region. Paris, 1999. p.203-214 [Google Scholar]
- Papadopoulos I., 1991. Fertigation in Cyprus and some other countries of the Near East region. Fertigation/Chemigation. FAO, 67-82 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolidakis, Kandris, Vergados, and Douligeris. (2015) “Energy efficient automated control of irrigation in agriculture by using wireless sensor networks.” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 113:154-163 [Google Scholar]
- R. Tawegoum_, R. Teixeira, G. Chasseriaux, Simulation of humidity control and greenhouse [Google Scholar]
- temperature tracking in a growth chamber using a passive air conditioning unit, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Coelho, P.B. de Moura Oliveira, J. Boaventura Cunha. Greenhouse air temperature predictive control using the particle swarm optimisation algorithm, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 49 (2005) 330-344 [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Sanchez-Guerrero, P. Lorenzo, E. Medrano,N. Castilla , T. Soriano , A. Baille, Effect of variable CO2 enrichment on greenhouse production in mild winter climates, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 132 (2005) 244-252 [Google Scholar]
- Nikola Getoff, Control of greenhouse gases emission by radiation-induced formation of useful products. Utilization of CO2, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Jesper Mazanti Aaslyng, Niels Ehler, Lene Jakobsen, Climate control software integration with a greenhouse environmental control computer, Environmental Modelling & Software 20 (2005) 521-527 [Google Scholar]
- Nicolosi, Volpe, and Messineo. (2017) “An innovative adaptive control system to regulate microclimatic conditions in a greenhouse.” Energies 10 (5): 722 [Google Scholar]
- Stambouli, Faci, and Zapata. (2014) “Water and energy management in an automated irrigation district.” Agricultural Water Management 142:66 –76 [Google Scholar]
- T. Boulard, H. Fatnassi, J.C. Roy, J. Lagier, J. Fargues, N. Smits, M. Rougier, B. Jeannequin. Effect of greenhouse ventilation on humidity of inside air and in leaf boundary-layer, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 125 (2004) 225-239 [Google Scholar]
- Basic Labview Data Acquisition Manual, July 1998 Edition, National Instruments [Google Scholar]
- N Hieu, E GROLLEAU, The darts method and multitasking programming in Labview, Laboratoire d'Informatique Scientifique et Industrielle ENSMA [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments: www.ni.com [Google Scholar]
- PC-LabCard, Lab & Engineering ADD-On's for PC/XT/AT Users's Mannual [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.