E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Szabo S., Renaud F.G., Hossain M.S., Sebesvári Z., Matthews Z., Foufoula-Georgiou E., & Nicholls R.J. Sustainable development goals offer new opportunities for tropical delta regions. Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development, 57, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Estellès P., Jensen H., Sánchez L., & Vechiu G. Sustainable development in the Mekong Delta. Centre for Environmental Studies, University of Aarhus (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Hanh V.T.H. Canal-side highway in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Vietnam–Issues of urban cultural conservation and tourism development. GeoJournal, 663 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Huu L.H., Ballatore T.J., Irvine K.N., Nguyen T.H.D., Truong T.C.T., & Yoshihisa S. Socio-geographic indicators to evaluate landscape Cultural Ecosystem Services: A case of Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Ecosystem Services, 31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lensink R., & Nam M.V. Economic development of the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. CDS Research paper, 27(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hoi H.T. Advertising Vietnam's Tourism Products in the Technology Age. In Proceedings of the 2020 International Conference on Management of e-Commerce and e-Government, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Hieu V.M., Vu N.M., & Nwachukwu C. Exploring human resources, marketing and promotion activities towards the sustainable tourism development in Phu Quoc islands, Vietnam. Management, 241 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Doan N.T.K. Sustainable tourism development in Vietnam. Linking Green Productivity to Ecotourism: Experiences in the Asia-Pacific Region. Tokyo: Asian Productivity Organization Publication, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hau P., & Tuan V.A. The development of rural tourism in Vietnam: objectives, practical experiences and challenges. Van Hien University Journal of Science, 52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Laws E., & Semone P. The Mekong: Developing a new tourism region. River tourism, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Hoi H.T. Some Recommendations to Attract Japanese Tourists to Vietnam. Test Engineering and Management, 82, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.