E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- A.K., Biswas. Integrated Water Resources Management: Is It Working? International Journal of Water Resources Development. Vol. 24, No. 1, 5-22, March (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Global Water Partnership,. Lessons from Integrated Water Resources Management in Practice, Policy Brief 9. Stockholm (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.B., Moriarty, C.H. Batchelor, P. Laban, and H. Fahmy. Developing a practical approach to 'light IWRM' in the Middle East. Water Alternatives 3(1): 122-136-(2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Akpabio. Assessing integrated water resources management in Nigeria: insights and lessons from irrigation projects in the Cross River Basin. Water Policy 9(2), 149-168.(2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Garcia.Integrated water resources management: a 'Small’ step for conceptualists, a giant step for practitioners. International Journal of Water Resources Development 24(1), 23-36.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Petit O. & Baron C. (2009).Integrated Water Resources Management: from general principles to its implementation by the state. The case of Burkina Faso. Natural Resources Forum 33(1), 49-59 [Google Scholar]
- Global Water Partnership. Toolbox for IWRM: Global Water Partnership (GWP) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Medema, B.S. McIntosh, P.J. Jeffrey. From premise to practice: a critical assessment of integrated water resources management and adaptive management approaches in the water sector. Ecology and Society, Vol. 13 (N°2) art 29. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Charnay. For integrated resource management in water in mountain territory. The case of the Giffre watershed (Haute-Savoie), Ph.D. in Geography, University of Savoie, 504 p;(2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. A. Goosen. Environmental management and sustainable development. Procedia Engineering 33, p.6-13.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Dungumaro, N.F. Madulu. Public participation in integrated water resources management: The case of Tanzania. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth 28 – p.1009-1014. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jeffrey, M. Gearey. Integrated water resources management: Lost on the road from ambition to realization. Water Science and Technology Vol 53 (No 1), p.1-8. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mazvimavi, Z. Hoko, L. Jonker, I. Nhapi, A. Senzanje. Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM)–From Concept to Practice. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth 33-.609-613 p.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sonoda, S. Khan.. IWRM For Flood Management at the River Basin Level: Strategic Strengthening of Flood Warning and Management Capacity of Pakistan. International Training Workshop of Stakeholders Capacity Building in Flood Warning and Management December 20-23, 2011, Islamabad, Pakistan.P.71 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Granjou, P. Garin. Organiser la proximité entre les usagers de l’eau : le cas de la gestion volumétrique du bassin versant de la Charente, Développement Durable et Territoires, Dossier n°7 : proximité en environnement. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Davis, J. Threlfall. Integrated Water Resource Management in New Zealand: Legislative Framework and Implementation. Journal of Contemporary Water research & education issue 135, p.86-99. (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.