E3S Web Conf.
Volume 234, 2021The International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2021|
- Mahmood I., Imadi S.R., Shazadi K., Gul A., & Hakeem K.R. Effects of pesticides on environment. In Plant, soil and microbes (pp. 253-269). Springer, Cham. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kabir M.H., & Rainis R. Farmers’ perception on the adverse effects of pesticides on environment: The Case of Bangladesh. International journal of sustainable agriculture, 42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Carvalho F.P. (2017). Pesticides, environment, and food safety. Food and Energy Security, 6(2), 48-60 [Google Scholar]
- Cooper J., & Dobson H. The benefits of pesticides to mankind and the environment. Crop Protection, 269 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan-qing B.U., Yuan K.O.N.G, Yong Z.H.I., Jin-yan W.A.N.G, & Zheng-jun S.H.A.N Pollution of Chemical Pesticides on Environment and Suggestion for Prevention and Control Countermeasures. Journal of Agricultural Science & Technology (1008-0864), 162(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jayaraj R., Megha P., & Sreedev P. Organochlorine pesticides, their toxic effects on living organisms and their fate in the environment. Interdisciplinary toxicology, 93-4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Maitah M., Zidan K., Hodrob R., & Malec K. Farmers awareness concerning negative effects of pesticides on environment in Jordan. Modern Applied Science, 92 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhry Q., Schröder P., Werck-Reichhart D., Grajek W., & Marecik R. Prospects and limitations of phytoremediation for the removal of persistent pesticides in the environment. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 91 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Sharma D.R., Thapa R.B., Manandhar H.K., Shrestha S.M., & Pradhan S.B. Use of pesticides in Nepal and impacts on human health and environment. Journal of Agriculture and environment, 13(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Toan V.D., Thao V.D., Walder J., & Schmutz H.R. Contamination by selected organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in surface soils in Hanoi, Vietnam. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 783-4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Van Hoi P., Mol A., & Oosterveer P. State governance of pesticide use and trade in Vietnam. NJAS-Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences, 67(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.