E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electrical, Intrumentation and control, Dynamic Electricity|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- K. D. Nugroho, S. Pebrianto, M. A. Fatoni, A. Fatikhunnada, Liyantono, and Y. Setiawan, “Comparison between wavelet transform and moving average as filter method of MODIS imagery to recognize paddy cropping pattern in West Java,” in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, (2017), vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 1–8, DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/54/1/012011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Jardim and F. Morgado-Dias, “Moving Average Filter with Contour Detection,” 2018 Int. Conf. Biomed. Eng. Appl., pp. 1–6, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Jahid, A. Hmimid, H. Karmouni, M. Sayyouri, H. Qjidaa, and A. Rezzouk, “Image analysis by Meixner moments and a digital filter,” Multimed. Tools Appl., vol. 77, no. 15, pp. 19811–19831, (2018), DOI: 10.1007/s11042-017-5371-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Nugroho, S. Pebrianto, M. A. Fatoni, A. Fatikhunnada, Liyantono, and Y. Setiawan, “Comparison between wavelet transform and moving average as filter method of MODIS imagery to recognize paddy cropping pattern in West Java,” in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, (2016), vol. 755, no. 1, pp. 1–9, DOI: 10.1088/17426596/755/1/011001. [Google Scholar]
- R. Pilipović, V. Risojević, and P. Bulić, “On the design of an energy-efficient digital IIR A-weighting filter using approximate multiplication,” Sensors, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 1–22, (2021), DOI: 10.3390/s21030732. [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Thinh, N. B. H. Quan, and N. Maneetien, “Implementation of Moving Average Filter on STM32F4 for Vibration Sensor Application,” in Proceedings 2018 4th International Conference on Green Technology and Sustainable Development, GTSD 2018, (2018), pp. 627–631, DOI: 10.1109/GTSD.2018.8595630. [Google Scholar]
- M. Xie, C. Zhu, B. Shi, and Y. Yang, “Power Based Phase-Locked Loop Under Adverse Conditions with Moving Average Filter for Single-Phase System,” J. Electr. Syst., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 332–347, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Serbet, T. Kaya, and M. T. Ozdemir, “Design of digital IIR filter using Particle Swarm Optimization,” in 2017 40th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics, MIPRO 2017 -Proceedings, (2017), no. 1, pp. 202–204, DOI: 10.23919/MIPRO.2017.7973418. [Google Scholar]
- S. Roy and A. Chandra, “Design of Narrow Transition Band Digital Filter: An Analytical Approach,” Integration, vol. 68, no. 8, pp. 38–49, (2019), DOI: 10.1016/j.vlsi.2019.06.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Khodabakhshi-Javinani and H. Askarian Abyaneh, “Evaluation of Moving Average Window Technique as Low-pass Filter in Microprocessor-Based Protecting Relays,” Eng. Technol. Appl. Sci. Res., vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 2177–2183, (2017), doi: 10.48084/etasr.1299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Anwari and W. S. Pambudi, “Implementasi Hanning Filter, Kalman Filter dan Moving Average Filter pada Pengisian Air Minum Isi Ulang Otomatis,” in Seminar Nasional Teknik Elektro, Sistem Informasi, dan Teknik Informatika, (2021), no. 1, pp. 19–24. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Q. Wang, L. Xiao, Y. Hu, Q. Wu, and Z. Liu, “An αβ-Frame Moving Average Filter to Improve the Dynamic Performance of Phase-Locked Loop,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 180661–180671, (2020), DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3028237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Aradhye, A. C. S. Rao, and M. D. Mastan Mohammed, A novel hybrid approach for time series data forecasting using moving average filter and ARIMA-SVM, vol. 813. Springer Singapore, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sadasivan, P. Channakeshava, and P. Srihari, “Improved Performance of BitTorrent Traffic Prediction Using Kalman Filter,” in International Engineering Symposium -IES 2016, (2016), pp. 4–7. [Google Scholar]
- J. Vila-Valls, P. Closas, M. Navarro, and C. Fernandez-Prades, “Are PLLs dead? A tutorial on Kalman filter-based techniques for digital carrier synchronization,” IEEE Aerosp. Electron. Syst. Mag., vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 28–45, (2017), DOI: 10.1109/MAES.2017.150260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, L. Xu, F. Ding, and T. Hayat, “Combined state and parameter estimation for a bilinear state-space system with moving average noise,” J. Franklin Inst., vol. 355, no. 6, pp. 3079–3103, (2018), DOI: 10.1016/j.jfranklin.2018.01.011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Agrawal, A. Kumar, V. Bajaj, and G. K. Singh, “Design of digital IIR filter: A research survey,” Appl. Acoust., vol. 172, p. 107669, (2021), doi: 10.1016/j.apacoust.2020.107669. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. R. G. Cruz, C. C. Paglinawan, C. N. V. Catindig, J. C. B. Lamchek, D. D. C. Almiranez, and A. F. Sanchez, “Photoplethysmography circuit design for peak-to-peak voltage monitoring via arduino uno with moving average filter,” ACM Int. Conf. Proceeding Ser., pp. 6–12, (2019), doi: 10.1145/3326172.3326191. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Kim, K. B. Lee, J. M. Lee, S. H. Hwang, D. H. Heo, and K. H. Han, “Design of optimal digital filter and digital signal processing for a CdZnTe high resolution gamma-ray system,” Appl. Radiat. Isot., vol. 162, no. April, p. 109171, (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.apradiso.2020.109171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, M. Yang, J. Long, K. Hu, D. Xu, and F. Blaabjerg, “Analysis of Oscillation Frequency Deviation in Elastic Coupling Digital Drive System and Robust Notch Filter Strategy,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 90–101, (2019), doi: 10.1109/TIE.2018.2825300. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.