E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information System, Big Data, Design Application, IOT|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- W. He, Z. Justin, and W. Li, “Since January 2020 Elsevier has created a COVID-19 resource centre with free information in English and Mandarin on the novel coronavirus COVID-19 . The COVID-19 resource centre is hosted on Elsevier Connect , the company ’ s public news and information ,” no. January, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sathish, R. Manikandan, S. Silvia Priscila, B. V. J. Sara, and R. Mahaveerakannan, “A report on the impact of information technology and social media on covid-19,” Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Intell. Sustain. Syst. ICISS 2020, pp. 224–230, (2020), doi: 10.1109/ICISS49785.2020.9316046. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Abdullayev, “Cluster method in the development of critical thinking technology in the lessons in primary school,” Sci. world, vol. 5, no. 81, pp. 16–19, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wu and J. Zhu, “Technical Efficiency Evolution Model of the Integration of Information Technology and Manufacturing Technology,” Math. Probl. Eng., vol. 2020, (2020), doi: 10.1155/2020/4905195. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gupta, J. Ponticelli, and A. Tesei, “Information, technology adoption and productivity: The role of mobile phones in agriculture,” NBER Work. Pap., p. no. 27192, (2020), [Online]. Available: http://www.nber.org/papers/w27192. [Google Scholar]
- K. E. S. Santos, “Evaluation of Computerized information systems of small business Organizations,” no. January, (2020), doi: 10.22161/jhed.2.1.1. [Google Scholar]
- A. Owusu and F. Broni, “The Case of Ghanaian Organizations Strategic Information Systems Planning ( SISP ) Implementation and Use in a Developing Economy :,” no. April, (2020), doi: 10.4018/978-1-7998-2610-1.ch001. [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Riskiono, F. Hamidy, and T. Ulfia, “Web-Based Donor Fund Management Information System at the Madani Orphanage,” J. Soc. Sci. Technol. Community Serv., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 21, (2020), doi: 10.33365/jta.v1i1.670. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ilham and P. P. Hayon, “The Effect of Organizational Commitment and Manager Knowledge on the Successful Application of Accounting Information System (Case Study at District Offices and Villages in Semangga District, Merauke Regency),” J. Ilmu Ekon. Sos., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 62–73, (2018), doi: 10.35724/jies.v9i1.716. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tumpal Manik, “Analysis of the Role of Accounting Information Systems in E-Commerces Against Online Business Control,” J. Ilm. Akunt. dan Finans. Indones., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 51–64, (2018), doi: 10.31629/jiafi.v1i2.1244. [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Olszewska and I. K. Allison, “ODYSSEY : Software Development Life Cycle Ontology,” vol. 2, no. Ic3k, pp. 303–311, (2018), doi: 10.5220/0006957703030311. [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Pasaribu, “Development of a Web Based Inventory Information System,” vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 24–31, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- H. Hourani, M. Abdallah, and A. A. Tamimi, “7E: A Proposed Change Management Model Integrated With,” no. October, (2019), doi: 10.24507/icicel.13.10.941. [Google Scholar]
- O. J. Okesola, A. A. Adebiyi, A. A. Owoade, O. Adeaga, O. Adeyemi, and I. Odunayo, Software Requirement in Iterative SDLC Model Software Requirement in Iterative SDLC Model, no. November. Springer International Publishing, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kang, Y. Shin, K. Cho, H. Cho, L. Researcher, and S. Researcher, “A Study on the Application Method of Fuzz Testing to Domestic Weapon Systems Considering the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),” vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 279–289, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. E. Profile, “Introducing A New SDLC Model ( Square Model ) For Software Development,” no. June, (2021), doi: 10.13140/RG.2.2.12748.95361. [Google Scholar]
- C. Series, “Developing Framework for Web Based e-Commerce : Secure-,” 2020, doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1566/1/012020. [Google Scholar]
- V. N. May, “Mysql Database Processing Information System Using The System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Method At Quality Guarantee Agency Working Unit At National University,” vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 392–398, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. Hasanah and M. N. Indriawan, “Batam Travel Application Design Using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Method,” vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 925–938, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. International and P. Reviewed, “Software Security Assessment in Design Phase of SDLC Using Machine Learning Approach,” vol. XIV, no. Ii, pp. 1–13, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. Siddik, G. M. Putra, N. Manurung, and A. P. Lubis, “Implementation of E-Government Information System Application for Village Service,” (2021), doi: 10.4108/eai.4-11-2020.2304648. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.