E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information System, Big Data, Design Application, IOT|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- M. A. Camilleri, “The Tourism Industry: An Overview BT -Travel Marketing, Tourism Economics and the Airline Product: An Introduction to Theory and Practice,” M. A. Camilleri, Ed. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2018, pp. 3–27. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ceccarini and C. Prandi, “Tourism for all: a mobile application to assist visually impaired users in enjoying tourist services,” in 2019 16th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC), 2019, pp. 1– 6, doi: 10.1109/CCNC.2019.8651848. [Google Scholar]
- M. Afzaal, M. Usman, and A. Fong, “Tourism Mobile App With Aspect-Based Sentiment Classification Framework for Tourist Reviews,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron., vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 233–242, 2019, doi: 10.1109/TCE.2019.2908944. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Viswanath, C. Yuen, X. Ku, and X. Liu, “Smart Tourist -Passive Mobility Tracking Through Mobile Application BT -Internet of Things. IoT Infrastructures,” 2015, pp. 183–191. [Google Scholar]
- F. Higgins-Desbiolles, S. Carnicelli, C. Krolikowski, G. Wijesinghe, and K. Boluk, “Degrowing tourism: rethinking tourism,” J. Sustain. Tour., vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 1926–1944, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.1080/09669582.2019.1601732. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Higgins-Desbiolles, “Sustainable tourism: Sustaining tourism or something more?,” Tour. Manag. Perspect., vol. 25, pp. 157–160, 2018, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tmp.2017.11.017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Scheyvens and R. Biddulph, “Inclusive tourism development,” Tour. Geogr., vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 589–609, Aug. 2018, doi: 10.1080/14616688.2017.1381985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Pham, L. Dwyer, J.-J. Su, and T. Ngo, “COVID-19 impacts of inbound tourism on Australian economy,” Ann. Tour. Res., vol. 88, p. 103179, 2021, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2021.103179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Razumovskaia, L. Yuzvovich, E. Kniazeva, M. Klimenko, and V. Shelyakin, “The Effectiveness of Russian Government Policy to Support SMEs in the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity , vol. 6, no. 4. 2020, doi: 10.3390/joitmc6040160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Obi, T. Yunusa, A. N. Еzеoguеri-Oyеwolе, S. S. Sekpe, E. Egwemi, and A. S. Isiaka, “The Socio-Economic Impact of Covid-19 on The Economic Activities of Selected States in Nigeria ,” Indones. J. Soc. Environ. Issues, vol. 1, no. 2 SE-, pp. 39–47, Aug. 2020, doi: 10.47540/ijsei.v1i2.10. [Google Scholar]
- T. Hale et al., “A global panel database of pandemic policies (Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker),” Nat. Hum. Behav., vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 529–538, 2021, doi: 10.1038/s41562-021-01079-8. [Google Scholar]
- A. Altiparmakis, A. Bojar, S. Brouard, M. Foucault, H. Kriesi, and R. Nadeau, “Pandemic politics: policy evaluations of government responses to COVID-19,” West Eur. Polit., vol. 44, no. 5–6, pp. 1159–1179, Sep. 2021, doi: 10.1080/01402382.2021.1930754. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. C. Permana, Z. M. Wicaksono, C. Kurniawan, A. S. Abdullah, and B. N. Ruchjana, “Perception analysis of the Indonesian society on twitter social media on the increase in BPJS kesehatan contribution in the Covid 19 pandemic era,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1722, p. 12022, 2021, doi: 10.1088/17426596/1722/1/012022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiao, B. Becerik-Gerber, G. Lucas, and S. C. Roll, “Impacts of Working From Home During COVID-19 Pandemic on Physical and Mental Well-Being of Office Workstation Users,” J. Occup. Environ. Med., vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 181– 190, Mar. 2021, doi: 10.1097/JOM.0000000000002097. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Yildirim and H. Eslen-Ziya, “The differential impact of COVID-19 on the work conditions of women and men academics during the lockdown,” Gender, Work Organ., vol. 28, no. S1, pp. 243–249, Jan. 2021, doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/gwao.12529. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Ratcliff, K. I. Minster, and C. Monheim, “Engaging students in an online format during the COVID-19 pandemic: A jury voir dire activity.,” Scholarsh. Teach. Learn. Psychol., 2021, doi: 10.1037/stl0000246. [Google Scholar]
- J. Bodilsen et al., “Hospital admission and mortality rates for non-covid diseases in Denmark during covid-19 pandemic: nationwide population based cohort study,” BMJ, vol. 373, p. n1135, May 2021, doi: 10.1136/bmj.n1135. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jauhari and F. Ayu, “The Development of Information Systems for Measuring Student Performance at MTs Al-Azhar Paseseh Tanjung Bumi,” vol. 04, no. 01, pp. 1–4, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jauhari, F. A. Mufarroha, M. Rofi’, M. F. Nasrullah, Fitriyah, and K. Nisa, “The Development of Smart Travel Guide Application in Madura Tourism,” vol. 473, no. Icss, pp. 771–776, 2020, doi: 10.2991/assehr.k.201014.167. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rusyn et al., “The Mobile Application Development Based on Online Music Library for Socializing in the World of Bard Songs and Scouts’ Bonfires BT -Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing IV,” 2020, pp. 734–756. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Syahidi, A. A. Supianto, and H. Tolle, “Design and implementation of Bekantan Educational Game (BEG) as a Banjar language learning media,” Int. J. Interact. Mob. Technol., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 108–124, 2019, doi: 10.3991/ijim.v13i03.9257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.