E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical, Computational & Simulation, Heat Treatment, Bio Composite|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- D. Savitsky, D.A. Dingee, Some interference effects between two flat surfaces planing parallel to each other at high speed. Journal of the Aeronautical Sciences, 21 (6),pp.419-420 (1954) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. He, C .Zhang, Y. Zhu, L. Zou, W. Li, F. Noblesse, Interference effects on the Kelvin wake of a catamaran represented via a hull-surface distribution of sources. European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, 56, pp.1-12 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Broglia, S. Zaghi, A. Di Mascio, Numerical simulation of interference effects for a high-speed catamaran. Journal of marine science and technology, 16(3),pp.254-269 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamaluddin, I. Ketut aria pria utama, & M. Arief, Slender Body Method, in Balai Pengkajian Dan Penelitian Hidrodinamika, 1-9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Li, Y.M. Qiu, & M.T. Gu, Study of trimaran wavemaking resistance with numerical calculation and experiments. Journal of Hydrodynamic Series B-English Edition 14 (2):99-105 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tarafder, Third order contribution to the wave- making resistance of a ship at finite depth of water. Ocean engineering 34 (1):32-44 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sulistyawati, Yanuar, AS. Pamitran, The influences of diversity hull shapes and outriggers arrangement in pentamaran systems. Energy Reports, 6, pp.595-600 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, L.U. Xiao-ping, Research on high speed surface warship with bulbous bow. Journal of Hydrodynamics (Ser. A) 6:015 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Duan-fen. Research on the method and calculation of the new slender-ship wave resistance theory. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. B, 15(4):124 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ITTC, Recommended Procedures and Guidelines Practical Guidelines for Ship CFD Applications, 7.5-03-02-03 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Bari, K.I. Matveev, Hydrodynamic modeling of planing catamarans with symmetric hulls. Ocean Engineering, 115:60-66 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sulistyawati, Yanuar, A.S. Pamitran, Michell Investigation of the Significant Influence on the Hydrodynamic of a Warp-Chine Pentamaran. Journal of Ship Production and Design, 36(03),pp.202-212 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera,An introduction to computational fluid dynamics: the finite volume method. Pearson education (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Seo, D.M. Seol, J.H. Lee, S.H. Rhee, Flexible CFD meshing strategy for prediction of ship resistance and propulsion performance, Inter J. Nav. Arch. Oc. Eng. 2 pp 139-14 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.