E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Resilience Infrastucture and Society, Transportation System, Smart Structure and Construction, Sustainability Infrastructure|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- N. Sembiring and A. Putra, “Scheduling evaluation in construction projects using the critical chain project management method,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 830, no. 3, (2020), doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/830/3/032091. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Takakura, T. Yajima, Y. Kawajiri, and S. Hashizume, “Application of critical path method to stochastic processes with historical operation data,” Chem. Eng. Res. Des., vol. 149, pp. 195–208, (2019), doi: 10.1016/j.cherd.2019.06.027. [Google Scholar]
- V. Maruvanchery, S. Zhe, and T. L. K. Robert, “Early construction cost and time risk assessment and evaluation of large-scale underground cavern construction projects in Singapore,” Undergr. Sp., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 53–70, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.undsp.2018.10.002. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kaliba, M. Muya, and K. Mumba, “Cost escalation and schedule delays in road construction projects in Zambia,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 522–531, (2009), doi: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2008.07.003. [Google Scholar]
- Chaterine and M. R. A. Simanjuntak, “Analysis of schedule project management’s indicators and cost project management’s indicators in interior construction,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 1007, no. 1, (2020), doi:10.1088/1757-899X/1007/1/012083. [Google Scholar]
- J. Bin Yang and C. K. Kao, “Critical path effect based delay analysis method for construction projects,” Int. J. Proj. Manag., vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 385–397, (2012), doi: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2011.06.003. [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Baits, I. A. Puspita, and A. F. Bay, “Combination of program evaluation and review technique (PERT) and critical path method (CPM) for project schedule development,” Int. J. Integr. Eng., vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 68–75, (2020), doi: 10.30880/ijie.2020.12.03.009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Atin and R. Lubis, “Implementation of Critical Path Method in Project Planning and Scheduling,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 662, no. 2, (2019), doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/662/2/022031. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Wang, J. R. Lin, and J. P. Zhang, “Work package-based information modeling for resource-constrained scheduling of construction projects,” Autom. Constr., vol. 109, no. January 2019, p. 102958, (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.autcon.2019.102958. [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Ganesh, A. H. Shobana, and R. Ramesh, “Identification of critical path for the analysis of bituminous road transport network using integrated FAHP - FTOPSIS method,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 37, no. Part 2, pp. 193–206, (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.05.015. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Nagata, W. A. Manginelli, J. S. Lowe, and T. J. Trauner, Delay Analysis Using Critical Path Method Schedules. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zareei, “Project scheduling for constructing biogas plant using critical path method,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 81, no. August 2017, pp. 756–759, (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2017.08.025. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. M. Boushaala, “An approach for project scheduling using PERT/CPM and Petri Nets (PNs) tools,” Int. J. Mod. Eng. Res., vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 3200–3206, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Sruthi and A. Aravindan, “Performance measurement of schedule and cost analysis by using earned value management for a residential building,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 33, no. xxxx, pp. 524–532, (2020), doi: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.05.210. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Nagata, W. A. Manginelli, J. S. Lowe, and T. J. Trauner, “Delay Analysis Using Bar Chart Schedules,” Constr. Delays, pp. 109–132, 2018, doi: 10.1016/b978-0-12-811244-1.00006-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Rolfsen and C. Merschbrock, “Acceptance of Construction Scheduling Visualizations: Bar-charts, Flowline-charts, or Perhaps BIM?,” Procedia Eng., vol. 164, no. 1877, pp. 558–566, (2016), doi: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.658. [Google Scholar]
- E. Siami-Irdemoosa, S. R. Dindarloo, and M. Sharifzadeh, “Work breakdown structure (WBS) development for underground construction,” Autom. Constr., vol. 58, pp. 85–94, (2015,)doi: 10.1016/j.autcon.2015.07.016. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Richards, “Critical path method,” Eng. Handbook, Second Ed., pp. 211-1-211–9, (2004), doi: 10.2307/3007695. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.