E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Resilience Infrastucture and Society, Transportation System, Smart Structure and Construction, Sustainability Infrastructure|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- E. Heriyani, “Experimental Study of the Use of Rubber Seed Waste as a Substitute for Coarse Aggregate in a Mixed Lightweight Concrete Combination of Tulung Selapan Sand and Conplast Wp421,” J. Tech. Civil and Environmental., vol. 2, no. 3, p. pp.336-342, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- SNI 03-3449-2002, “Procedures for the manufacture of lightweight concrete mixes with lightweight aggregates,” LPMB Foundation, pp. 1–32, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- H. Suseno, “Use of Scoria Rock from Mount Kelud Blitar as Coarse Aggregate in Structural Lightweight Concrete,” J. Civil Engineering, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 149–156, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Akbar, C. Utary, Y. Kakerissa, and S. Asmal, “Priorities of road network development to support national food flows in Merauke District with SWOT and AHP methods,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 343, no. 1, (2019), doi:10.1088/1755-1315/343/1/012185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akbar, J. Paresa, and D. L. Pamuttu, “Analysis of the Effect of Parking on Road Bodies on Road Service Levels Analysis of the Effect of Parking on Road Bodies on Road Service Levels,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 1125, no. 01, pp. 1–8, (2021), doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/1125/1/012014. [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency, “Method of Testing for Aggregate Moisture Content. SNI 03– 1971–1990,” National Standardization Agency. Jakarta, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- SNI 03-2834-2000, “SNI 03-2834-2000: Procedures for making normal concrete mix plans,” SNI 03-2834-2000, pp. 1-34, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency, “SNI 03-1974-1990 Test Method for Compressive Strength of Concrete,” Stand Body. Nas. Indonesia., (1990). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.