E3S Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2021International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Resilience Infrastucture and Society, Transportation System, Smart Structure and Construction, Sustainability Infrastructure|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- P. K Robertson, K. Cabal, Estimating soil unit weight from CPT, in 2nd International symposium on cone penetration testing, CPT’10, Hungtington Beach, California. [Google Scholar]
- H. K. S. Begemann, The Friction Jacket Cone as An Aid in Determining the Soil Profile, in 6th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation, pp 17-20, Montreal. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Douglas and R. S. Olsen, Soil Classification Using Electric Cone Penetrometer, in Symposium on Cone Penetration Testing and Experience, Geotechnical Engineering Division, ASCE. St. Louis, Missouri, pp. 209–227, Missouri (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anagnostopoulos, G. Koukis, N. Sabatakakis, George Tsiambaos, Emperical Correlation Of Soil Parameters Based On Cone Resitacne Tests For Greek Soil, in Geotechnical and Geoligal engineering 21, pp 377-387, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lunne, P. K Robertson, Cone Penetration Testing in Geotechnical Practice, EF Spon/Blackie Academic, Routledge Publishers, 312 p, London. [Google Scholar]
- J. De Ruiter, Electric Penetrometer for Site Investigations, in J. Soil Mechanics & Foundations Div, ASCE, Vol. 97, No. SM2, pp. 457–472. (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K Robertson et al, Soil Classification Using the Cone Penetration Test, Can Geotech J 27 (1):151-158 [Google Scholar]
- M.B Jaksa, an improved Technique for evaluating the CPT Friction Ratio, University of Adelaide, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Das, Bradja M, Soil Mechanics, Erlangga, Jakarta (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hary Christady, Soil Mechanics 1, Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta (1992). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.