E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Nicolas J P, Vogelmann A M, Scott R C, et al. January 2016 extensive summer melt in West Antarctica favoured by strong El Niño[J]. Nature Communications, 2017, 8: 15799. [Google Scholar]
- de Los Milagros Skansi M, King J, Lazzara M A, et al. Evalu-ating the highest temperature extremes in the antarctic[J]. Eos, 2017, 98(5): 18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jingfeng, Bian Lingen, Duan Juqi, Ding Zhuoming, Wei Qinwu, Lu Changgui. Temperature characteristics in the northern Antarctic Peninsula and their relationship with sea ice [J]. Meteorological science and technology, 2016,44 (05): 763–768 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yu. Influence of tropical intraseasonal oscillation on Antarctic temperature change [D]. Nanjing University of information engineering, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yicheng, Xie Aihong, Ding Minghu, Xiao cunde. Analysis of extreme low temperature event in Antarctic Dome A based on polar WRF [J]. Glacier and frozen soil, 2020,42 (03): 727–733 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Qiang, Wang Yating, Zhang Cui, he Yun, Guo Guangyuan. Analysis on variation characteristics of temperature, wind and precipitation at the Great Wall Station in Antarctica [J]. Shaanxi meteorology, 2016 (01): 25–28 [Google Scholar]
- Cui Jintai. Introduction to wavelet analysis [M]. Xi’an: Xi’an Jiaotong University Press, 1995:1 ~ 20 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xixia, Hu Tiecheng. Annual runoff prediction of reservoir based on ANFIS [J]. Journal of hydropower, 2008 (4): 33–37 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.