E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Flexible block offers and a three-stage market clearing method for distribution-level electricity markets with grid limits[J]International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2021, 130. [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation and Analysis of Total Factor Input and Output of Power Grid Enterprises under the New Situation[J]IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021, 680(1). [Google Scholar]
- Research on Decentralized Trading Strategy of Electricity Market Based on Blockchain Technology[J]E3S Web of Conferences, 2020, 185 [Google Scholar]
- Regulating electricity distribution networks under technological and demand uncertainty[J]Energy Policy, 2020(prepublish) [Google Scholar]
- Dynamic pricing in electricity and natural gas distribution networks: An EPEC model[J]Energy, 2020, 207 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ADMM-based market clearing and optimal flexibility bidding of distribution-level flexibility market for day-ahead congestion management of distribution networks[J]International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2020, 123. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.