E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Y. S. Wang, H. Zhang, J. F. Fu. New progress in chemical plugging technology [J]. Science and Technology Vision, 2015, 1(1): 9–10. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Fang, Z. K. Lu, Z. He. Application of chemical gel plugging agent pressure-bearing plugging technology in Shunbei 3 well [J]. Drilling Fluid and Completion Fluid, 2017, 34 (6): 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- X. C. Cao, B. R. Li, Y. Qin. Research and application of polymer gel plugging agent [J]. Contemporary Chemical Industry, 2015, 44(11):65–67. [Google Scholar]
- X. P. Wang, Y. X. Zheng, C. X. Zhang. Preparation of P(AA-AMPS) water-absorbent resin and determination of salt resistance in high temperature environment [J]. New Chemical Materials, 2019, 47(3): 185–188. [Google Scholar]
- X. R. Li, Y. Zhang, N. Yang. Performance evaluation of pre-crosslinked gel microsphere plugging agent [J]. Oilfield Chemistry, 2016, 33(4): 581–584. [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Mou, J. J. Shao, B. Y. Lu. Plugging performance of acid fracturing temporary plugging agent for fractured-vuggy reservoirs [J]. China Science and Technology Papers, 2016, 11(3): 258–262 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Liu, Y. H. Zhang, H. Zhang. Experimental study and field application of high-strength fiber composite temporary plugging agent [J]. Petrochemical Technology, 2017, 24(8): 101–104. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson A. Thermally stable fluid-loss pill performs better than guar-base gels [J]. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 2013, 65(11): 134–136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gamage, J. P. Deville, J. Shemian. solids-free fluid-loss pill for high-temperature reservoirs [J]. SPE Drilling & Completion, 2014, 29(1): 125–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Hu, P. X. He, G. C. Jiang. Self-degradable leak prevention and plugging system for workover operations [J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2016, 37(2): 150–157. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Liu, D. Lu, D. Wang. Research progress of insitu intercalation polymerization to prepare nanocomposites [J]. Shandong Chemical Gong, 2016, 45(15): 52–54. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jia, H. Chen, B. Chen. Leak prevention mechanism and application of elastic liquid rubber plug for well repair [J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2018, 39(3): 349–356. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.