E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Xiang Meng, Gu Shixiang, Gao Rong, Xie Chongbao, Cui Yuanlai. Investigation of farmland non-point Source and Countermeasures of Agricultural Water Saving and Emission reduction in Qilu Lake Basin [J]. China Rural Water Conservancy and Hydropower, 2021 (08): 127,132. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yawei, Ma Qiang, Zhai Laizheng, Jin Xiaohui. Calculation of agricultural non-point source pollution load in Yellow River diversion irrigation area based on SWAT [J/OL]. Ecological environment monitoring of the three Gorges: 1–22 [2021-10-03]. [Google Scholar]
- Zang Mengyuan, Li Ying. Study on load estimation and Control Countermeasures of Agricultural nonpoint Source pollution [J]. Shandong Agricultural Sciences, 2021, 53 (02): 142–147. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Shifei, Ding Wuhan, Xiao Nengwu, Guo Yuanping, Ye Qingsong, Wang Wei, Li Hu. Characteristics of agricultural non-point source pollution in typical watershed of core water source area of Danjiangkou Reservoir [J]. Journal of Agricultural Environmental Science, 201951 38 (12): 2816–2825. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qian. Improvement and application of stochastic simulation method of groundwater flow based on TPROGS [D]. China University of Geosciences (Beijing), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Sheng, Zhang Junsen, Zhang Donghong, Guan Fei, Li Xiaogang, Ma Youhua. Research Progress on Evaluation and Comprehensive Control of Agricultural non-point Source pollution in small Watershed [J]. Environmental pollution and Prevention, 2018 Magi 40 (06): 710–716. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Dingyu, Wang Qingan, she Hongying, Wang Dongrui, Zhang Xiang. Study on Agricultural nonpoint Source pollution characteristics and Water Environmental capacity of small Watershed in Hilly area of Central Sichuan– A case study of Huanglaxi Watershed [J]. Journal of Water Resources and Water Engineering, 2011 Ji 22 (04): 81–84. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.