E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Yang F, Ning Z F, Hu C P, et al. Characterization of microporous pore structures in shale reservoirs[J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 2013, 34(2): 301–311. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bustin R M, Bustin A M M, Cui A, et al. Impact of shale properties on pore structure and storage characteristics[C]//SPE shale gas production conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao K., Yao S., Wu H., etc. Research progress on characterization methods of shale gas reservoir pore system [J]. Geological Journal of China Universities, 2014(01): 151–161. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S, Yan G, Xue H, et al. 2D and 3D nanopore characterization of gas shale in Longmaxi formation based on FIB-SEM[J]. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2016, 73: 174–180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dung Le T, Murad M A. A new multiscale model for methane flow in shale gas reservoirs including adsorption in organic nanopores and on clay surfaces[C]//International Symposium on Energy Geotechnics (1st: 2015: Barcelona). Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. Departament d’Enginyeria del Terreny, Cartogràfica i Geofísica, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wei M, Zhang L, Xiong Y, et al. Nanopore structure characterization for organic-rich shale using the nonlocal-density functional theory by a combination of N 2 and CO 2 adsorption[J]. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2016, 227: 88–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Misch D, Mendez-Martin F, Hawranek G, et al. SEM and FIB-SEM investigations on potential gas shales in the Dniepr-Donets Basin (Ukraine): pore space evolution in organic matter during thermal maturation[C]//IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing, 2016, 109(1): 012010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ju B, Wu D. Experimental study on the pore characteristics of shale rocks in Zhanhua depression[J]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2016, 146: 121–128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S, Wang, J, Liu, G, Li H. (2019). Horizontal well of shale gas complex fracturing casing failure mechanism., 944, 898–902. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong J, Liu X, Liang L. Experimental study on the pore structure characteristics of the Upper Ordovician Wufeng Formation shale in the southwest portion of the Sichuan Basin, China[J]. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2015, 22: 530–539. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leng, Aolin, Liu, Zihan, Xing, Guangyuan, et al. China’s Investment Incentive Strategy for Shale Gas Development[J]. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2019(6):1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Xue Li, Li, Jun, Zeng, Yi Jin, et al. Analytical Method to Evaluate Casing Stress during Multi-Fracturing for Shale Gas Wells[J]. 2019, 944:1050–1060. [Google Scholar]
- Wang M, Yang J, Wang Z, et al. Nanometer-Scale Pore Characteristics of Lacustrine Shale, Songliao Basin, NE China[J]. PloS one, 2015, 10(8): e0135252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wan Y, Pan Z, Tang S, et al. An experimental investigation of diffusivity and porosity anisotropy of a Chinese gas shale[J]. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2015, 23: 70–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curtis M E, Cardott B J, Sondergeld C H, et al. Development of organic porosity in the Woodford Shale with increasing thermal maturity[J]. International Journal of Coal Geology, 2012, 103: 26–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fishman N S, Hackley P C, Lowers H A, et al. The nature of porosity in organic-rich mudstones of the Upper Jurassic Kimmeridge Clay Formation, North Sea, offshore United Kingdom[J]. International Journal of Coal Geology, 2012, 103: 32–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lowell S, Shields J E, Thomas M A, et al. Characterization of porous solids and powders: surface area, pore size and density[M]. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Clarkson C R, Solano N, Bustin R M, et al. Pore structure characterization of North American shale gas reservoirs using USANS/SANS, gas adsorption, and mercury intrusion[J]. Fuel, 2013, 103: 606–616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.