E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Shi Jing, Wang Hongwu, Ma Luming.Research status of sulfa wastewater treatment in China [J]. Journal of liaoning institute of technology,2006,26 (5):326–328 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Baena-Nogueras, E. González-Mazo, P.A. Lara-Martín.Degradation kinetics of pharmaceuticals and personal care products in surface waters: photolysis vs biodegradation Sci. Total Environ., 590–591 (2017), pp. 643–654, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jun, DIAO Litong, Li Xinjun.Study on the treatment of acid containing wastewater from sulfa production [J]. Industrial water treatment, 1998,18 (5): 17–18 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Nanqi, Liu Yanling, Liu Min.Experimental study on the treatment of sulfa wastewater by two-phase anaerobic system [J]. China water & wastewater, 2001,17 (2): 8–11 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yue, Zhu Zhailian, PAN Bingcai.Treatment of sulfa wastewater by resin adsorption [J]. Environmental protection of chemical industry, 2003,23 (1): 9–13 [Google Scholar]
- P. Chakraborty, M. Mukhopadhyay, S. Sampath, B.R. Ramaswamy, A. Katsoyiannis, A. Cincinelli, D. Snow Organic micropollutants in the surface riverine sediment along the lower stretch of the transboundary river Ganga: occurrences, sources and ecological risk assessment, Environ. Pollut., 249 (2019), pp. 1071–1080 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guangqi, Ma Lianxiang, Liu Jie.Chemical chemical physical properties data manual (inorganic volume) [M]. Chemical industry press, 1998,411,477 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shi, Meng Cong, Li Wu. Chemical safety and environmental protection, 2007,33 (2) 43–46. (in Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guangqi, Ma Lianxiang, Liu Jie.Chemical chemical properties data manual (organic volume) [M]. Chemical industry press, 1998,26 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.