E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Fang Guochang, Wang Li, Gao Zhengye. Discussion on the coupling mechanism of energy internet and energy transition and identification of influencing factors[J]. Coal Economic Research, 2020, 40(11): 10–17. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Zhiyuan,Zhang Tao,Zhao Lei,Zhang Jing,Hu Yuou,Cao Yang.Design of Priority Substitution Rules for Clean Energy Marketization and Related Analysis[J].Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2021,41(08):105–110. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huan,Ma Bing,Jia Lingxiao,Yu Yang,Hu Jiaxiu,Wang Wei.The role of key minerals in the clean energy transition under the goal of carbon neutrality, supply and demand analysis and recommendations[J/OL].Chinese Geology:1–19 [2021-10-29]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/11.1167.P.20211025.1627.002.html. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Yuping, Cai Yu. An Analysis of China-Latin America Clean Energy Cooperation in the Context of Energy Transition[J/OL].Latin American Studies:1–14[2021-10–29].http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/11.1160.C.20211015.2133.002.html. [Google Scholar]
- China will accelerate the development and utilization of clean energy[J].Henan Science and Technology, 2021,40(09):2. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Ming. Promote energy coupling development and break through industry energy barriers[N]. China Energy News, 2020-12-14(004). [Google Scholar]
- Xingjunxia,Chen Yujie,Yao Hongyi.Analysis of Qinghai Province’s Economic Growth and Energy Consumption Based on IPAT Model[J].Bohai Economic Outlook,2020(05):90–91. [Google Scholar]
- Masao Nagasawa. Markov Processes and Quantum Theory[M].:2021-07–15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.