E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Guang Yang, Weizhi Tian, Jiang Lv, et al. Petrological Characteristics of Shale Gas Reservoirs in Long11 Sub-member of Longmaxi Formation in W202 Block of Weiyuan Structure, J. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 2021, 28(2): 34-40. [Google Scholar]
- Naizheng Liu, et al. Practice and prospect of geology- engineering integration technology in the efficient development of shale gas in Weiyuan block, J. China Petroleum Exploration, 2018, 23(2),59-68. [Google Scholar]
- Fuhao Zhao, Weian Huang, Rui Yong, et al. Research and application status of geology-engineering integration, J. Oil drilling and production technology, 2021, 43(2): 131-138. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Jain, H. Ahmad, P. K. Choudhary, et al. Integration of Geological, PVT and SCAL Data to Reduce Reservoir Uncertainty of an Unconventional Field in Kuwait, paper IPTC 18008 presented at the International Petroleum Technology Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 10-12, 2014, [Google Scholar]
- Yixiang Lyu. A Project Mode in Developing Oil and Gas on Artificial Islands: Cases Study of EPC, Batch Operation and Extended Reach Drilling, paper SPE 188663 presented at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE, November 13-16, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qi, Liang Xing, Xian Chenggang, et al. Geoscience-to-Production Integration Ensures Effective and Efficient South China Marine Shale Gas Development, J. China Petroleum Exploration, 2015, 20(4): 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Gengsheng, Wu Jianfa, Liu Yong, et al. Geology-engineering integration key technologies for ten billion cubic meters of shale gas productivity construction in the Southern Sichuan Basin, J. Natural Gas Industry, 2021, 41(1): 72-82. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.