E3S Web Conf.
Volume 329, 20214th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 December 2021|
- Liu jing, Xu Haitang, Yu Guo, et al. Development indices and potential of shale gas, Sichuan basin[J]. Natural Gas Explora-tion and Development, 2014, 37(2): 45-47. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Dazhong, Shi Zhensheng, Guan Quanzhong, et al. Progress, challenges and prospects of shale gas exploration in the Wufeng–Longmaxi reservoirs in the Sichuan Basin[J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2018, 38(4): 67-76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shouwei, Jiang Wei, Zhang Chunyang, et al. The enlightenment on shale gas exploration and development in China getting from Eagle Ford in American[J]. Engineering Scinences, 2012,14(6):16-21. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xing, Wang Gaocheng, Zhang Jiehui, et al. High-efficiency integrated shale gas development model of Zhaotong National Demonstration Zone and its practical enlightenment[J]. China petroleum exploration, 2017,22(1):29-37. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jiaming, GUO Xiaoxia, HE Wenyuan. Comparative study on shale gas development in southern Sichuan and the ways to reduce costs & increase efficiency[J]. International Petroleum Economics Monthly, 2018, 269): 31-38. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xinhua & Xie Jun. Advances in shale gas exploration and development in southern Sichuan[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2018, 45(1): 161-169. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Shaofen, Yan Hong, Wu Jian, etal. Production characteristics and development modes of shale-gas wells, Changning gasfield, Sichuan Basin[J]. Natural Gas Exploration and Development, 2018, 41(4): 69-75. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiuzhi, SHI Zhiliang, LONG Shengxiang, et al. Study on economic and reasonable well spacing of Changxing Formation reservoir development in Yuanba Gas Field [J].Fault-Block Oil & Gas Field, 2012, 19(3): 340-342. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Shikui, ZHU Wenli, YIN Cheng. An economic analysis of shale gas resources: A case study of the Marcellus shale play[J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2014, 34(6): 141-148. [Google Scholar]
- LI Qinghui, CHEN Mian, JIN Yan. Economic influence of hydraulic fracturing parameters on horizontal wells in shale gas bed[J]. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 2013, 20(1): 146-150. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xinchun, Sun Qinping, Zhao Qun, etc. Production Characteristics and Economic Benefit Classification Method of Shale Gas Wells in Southern Sichuan[J].SINO-GlOBAL ENERGY,2021,26(8):43-50. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Dazhi, Qian Jin, Mei Junwei,etc. Layer series division for development of shale gas of Pingqiao anticline in Nanchuan Block and reasonable well spacing optimization[J].Reservoir evaluation and development, 2021,11(2):78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Zhentao, Yuan Dongshan, Chen Lan,etc. Quantitative analysis on the risk parameter interval of ecnomic evaluation of shale gas fields[J].Journal of Yangtez University, 2017,14(15):77-81. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.